Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Robot pizza anyone?

Hard to believe the conclusion that “it’s not intended to replace staffed pizzerias”. No one spends €7M developing a pizza making robot without expecting a payback on that, which can only come from selling the technology widely.

I didn’t think the pizzas they were churning out looked very good personally, but maybe I’m looking to get my arm broken by a pizza robot by saying that.

This might be an appropriately festive pizza for today

sprout pizza

Sprouts should never be served on a pizza like that. if you must have sprouts on a pizza, there should be a small sprinkling of shredded sprouts. Big
chunks of sprouts would just overwhelm it. If you have sausage on a pizza, it's just small slices, likewise mushrooms, chillis, cheese etc.
A pizza should be very simple and to an extent delicate in flavours.

Sprouts should never be served on a pizza like that. if you must have sprouts on a pizza, there should be a small sprinkling of shredded sprouts. Big
chunks of sprouts would just overwhelm it. If you have sausage on a pizza, it's just small slices, likewise mushrooms, chillis, cheese etc.
A pizza should be very simple and to an extent delicate in flavours.
Yes, Mr Pizza Police. :D

Oh right. It's one of these....

koda12oven_79e166f7-7639-4f4c-9a83-8ca173e369a6.jpg
Cooks a pizza in about 60 seconds. I did a bit of garlic bread, just to try it out, and then did some pizzas for the kids. Really easy.

Back
Top Bottom