Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I was very impressed & nearly had a white pizza after seeing them on here. My partner asked for hot sauce & was given 2 dips on the house however one wasn’t veggie (Njuda Aioli) which resulted in our ciders & salad being free too.

Had no room for pudding but if I did it would have been the salted caramel pretzel brownie.

ETA: the other dip was chilli honey which was a first with pizza for me & was really tasty too. I brought what we didn’t eat home.

Do you mean delivery or actual pizza through the letterbox after a few days in the mail?
The latter. Except it was overnight, vacuum packed and with an icepack. Took 5 mins in a superheat oven and was our best christmas dinner ever in the first lockdown.

The latter. Except it was overnight, vacuum packed and with an icepack. Took 5 mins in a superheat oven and was our best christmas dinner ever in the first lockdown.
And you're telling me this after they've stopped doing it? Disappointing, moose. Very disappointing.

How did you manage a Christmas dinner during the first lockdown. Did you hide away earlier than everyone else? :D

How did you manage a Christmas dinner during the first lockdown. Did you hide away earlier than everyone else? :D
Yes! I was technically shielding from March 14th 2020 until a few months ago, as were my family, for the dreaded 'underlying conditions'. I still don't really go out where there are people. Was it between actual lockdowns? I don't remember...

Back
Top Bottom