Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Yeah I eat pizza very occasionally, I don't eat out that often because we are skint as fuck and can't afford to eat pizza other than the cheap supermarket frozen pizza offerings that we cook in our oven at home (and not frequently because even the cheap ones are quite expensive for what they are) so I am not here posting up photos that might fit in with the sort of aw mate that pizza is totally sick response

hash tag The ones you have look amazing, we are living vicariously through you and your photos here.

A meat feast pizza from Wetherspoons. I have come here for absolution. But I know there is none.

20220703_161036.jpg

Yeah I eat pizza very occasionally, I don't eat out that often because we are skint as fuck and can't afford to eat pizza other than the cheap supermarket frozen pizza offerings that we cook in our oven at home (and not frequently because even the cheap ones are quite expensive for what they are) so I am not here posting up photos that might fit in with the sort of aw mate that pizza is totally sick response

hash tag The ones you have look amazing, we are living vicariously through you and your photos here.
Mine was another rhubarb and goats cheese pizza again, it was bloody lovely.
Tonight, I've walked nearly 2 miles to get a pizza on the beach and the bloody place closed at 5 because the are too busy 😡

On the plus side it was a little indie place but you can see there were not cooked in a wood burning oven, so quite average really.

It does look really good - and for once I think you got the better pizza, usually Mrs Tag choses the better one but I think you nailed it this time :)

Back
Top Bottom