Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

So long as the bread is good enough, I'm not too fussed over the toppings. It's inferior pizza that needs loads of toppings to cover how mediocre the bread is.

So long as the bread is good enough, I'm not too fussed over the toppings. It's inferior pizza that needs loads of toppings to cover how mediocre the bread is.
The toppings are the main and best bit of the pizza. More toppings are always optimal, and pizzerias should be called out for offering 9" pizzas with only 7" of toppings.

The toppings are the main and best bit of the pizza. More toppings are always optimal, and pizzerias should be called out for offering 9" pizzas with only 7" of toppings.

Aye, I mean the base should be really good, but it is a delivery mechanism for the toppings.

If I wanted a flatbread without topping, I'd order that, not a pizza.

Am I the only one who still eats pizza?
I’ve been failing to get around to making home made pizza this year. It‘s the amount of plannign ahead which it entails, getting all the dough made and ingredients all bought, etc which trips me over.

I really should have a go before the end of the summer though, or I’m sure to regret it.

Back
Top Bottom