Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Pizzas are Luke warm n soggy by the time of arrival. They should be served straight out of the oven.
That is why I go for the greasy fat pan ones for delivery. They hold their heat better and you are not expecting haute cuisine :D

Same for me with burgers or fast food. Going to McDs I pretty much always eat in. Then the food is hot.

I can’t even get Dominos delivered here - there are a few kebab shops on Just Eat who deliver I think but kebab shop pizzas tend to be below par.

I recommend for Dominos getting double decadence on a create your own, onion, mushroom and double hotdog pieces

danny la rouge, pleased do not be afraid, it is to help you. There are people in white coats out there looking for you to help and care for you.
Btw if that is an example of Scottish cuisine I am cancelling my bookings for next week.

I ran a mates Domino's franchise for 6 months. Have to say that eaten fresh from the oven and made with some care they are decent enough.

Personally I like a dirty pizza from the box at home (Papa John's, Pizza Hut or Pizza GoGo) but if eating out then prefer a small independent place with a decent oven.

Pizza GoGos finest:

From that link :D

There are times in a man’s life when he craves a warm glass of Chateau Neuf Du Pape in a 5 star Sicily hotel, and others when only a cold pint of Strongbow in a rough-as-boots Wolverhampton pub will suffice. Likewise, there are times when a man craves the company of a witty, intelligent woman, but also times when he just wants to get off with a random in a minidress behind a bottle bank. And so it is with pizza – sometimes you may crave a wood-fired oven effort bestrewn with fancy toppings like rocket and rucola, but there are also times when you want to get nasty.

We like our pizzas with burnt bits and Mrs tag prefers white pizzas ( it is a thing and please don't ask).
Burnt bits are always good, but the main stuff should at least be cooked. That one looks insipid. :(

Maybe tell her the internet people don't approve of her pizza choices. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom