Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Ooni copies are getting cheap. This one for £118 with 15% off code. Very tempting.

Is this what they call late-stage capitalism or something? The gas or electric oven in your kitchen isn’t quite hot enough to cook this one dish quite the way you like it so you buy a whole new oven fired by processed wood pellets?

Is this what they call late-stage capitalism or something? The gas or electric oven in your kitchen isn’t quite hot enough to cook this one dish quite the way you like it so you buy a whole new oven fired by processed wood pellets?

Standard gas rings are too cool for proper authentic wok cooking too.
I see a cash-in opportunity here...

More that I'm curious about what they're like, because the pile of firebricks I've got outside don't seem to be in a rush to form themselves into an oven.

Shared a pizza at the weekend - not my order, but it was a Domino's veggie supreme with the mushrooms swapped out for pineapple and and the tomato sauce swapped out for barbecue sauce. Not something I would've thought of ordering myself, but it was really nice.

The base looks fine, it's the ingredients that fail.
Just what was in the cupboard on the day. Tuna and chilli is my go to £4 takeaway pizza but doesn't work at home when you're not pissed.

Last night's... Margherita with smoked mozzarella. Mushroom, caramelized onion, gorgonzola and sage,. Courgette, feta, chilli, lemon and mint. My mates oven has a special setting on the grill that gets super hot very quickly.

Attachments

• PXL_20210730_201215202.jpg
    PXL_20210730_201215202.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20210730_191752930.jpg
    PXL_20210730_191752930.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20210730_182702008.jpg
    PXL_20210730_182702008.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 6
Just what was in the cupboard on the day. Tuna and chilli is my go to £4 takeaway pizza but doesn't work at home when you're not pissed.

Last night's... Margherita with smoked mozzarella. Mushroom, caramelized onion, gorgonzola and sage,. Courgette, feta, chilli, lemon and mint. My mates oven has a special setting on the grill that gets super hot very quickly.
They look luscious! nice blistered base. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom