Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

The pineapple's the least offensive thing on that pizza :D

Disappointingly, Waitrose have failed to deliver the Northern Dough Co Beer Crust Pizza Dough that I was keen to try, so I might have a crack at making my own. :hmm:
The garlic and and potatoe was the worst part.
Be sure to upload pics of your creation.

I'd never really thought about it before, but Pizza Express is very expensive for what it is. Took Mrs Smiles and the 2 grins last week and with a tip it was £70.
There are so many offers / deals about its quite rare to pay full price these days. Overrated I think.

There are so many offers / deals about its quite rare to pay full price these days. Overrated I think.
Pizza Express was always good for an offer, especially the pizza for a fiver on O2. Post lockdown, there doesn't seem to be those offers. I can understand that, with what they'll have lost, but but it's just worth that sort of money.

Mrs Tag used to be a fan of PE but these days we will try and seek out small chains or independents with a wood fired oven.
I'm guessing a PE pizza could be £12+

I ran a mates Domino's franchise for 6 months. Have to say that eaten fresh from the oven and made with some care they are decent enough.

Personally I like a dirty pizza from the box at home (Papa John's, Pizza Hut or Pizza GoGo) but if eating out then prefer a small independent place with a decent oven.

Pizza GoGos finest:

Back
Top Bottom