Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

They were good pizzas. It was the first time we tried the place; it was right outside Waterloo station. We both took a bite and both said at the same time it was good. We would both go back.
Crustys have a few pre chosen pizzas. Mine was tomato, mozarella, salami, peporoni, chicken. On this I asked for mushroom and chilli.
Mrs Tags was made up. No tomato, artichoke, onion and olives.

They were good pizzas. It was the first time we tried the place; it was right outside Waterloo station. We both took a bite and both said at the same time it was good. We would both go back.
Crustys have a few pre chosen pizzas. Mine was tomato, mozarella, salami, peporoni, chicken. On this I asked for mushroom and chilli.
Mrs Tags was made up. No tomato, artichoke, onion and olives.
You mean crust bros?

The menu did not mention the lack of cheeseView attachment 294807

They should have put the tomato sauce more out towards the crust as the unsauced margin is too wide, but otherwise it looks like the sort of pizza you'd get in Italy, they know what they are doing with pizzas that aren't drowning in cheese.

If it was sauced a bit better, I would :)

The disgraced Papa John's founder has claims to have eaten 800 pizzas over the past 18 months in a bid to show just how far the business has fallen since he left.

John Schnatter, the former CEO of the fast-food giant, was kicked out of the company a few years ago after he was recorded using a racist term.

Back
Top Bottom