Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pilot for Truth say No BIG Boeings hit WTC

8den said:
Pilots for truth claim, and this is serious. That the plane, flew over the penatgon, and then a missile hit it at the exact same time. All the thousands of people on the freeway who witnessed this (including a mate of mine) are wrong. They are 100% batshit crazy wrong.

they shot a crusise missle out of the plane door as it was going over head maybe. come on use your imaginanation, piolets for truth did.

and like fuck the freedom of information act means they got thier hands on the balck box. national security/patriot act means every law in the world can fuck off according to usa gov.

dave

8den said:
Pilots for truth claim, and this is serious. That the plane, flew over the penatgon, and then a missile hit it at the exact same time. All the thousands of people on the freeway who witnessed this (including a mate of mine) are wrong. They are 100% batshit crazy wrong.

There was a plane in the area but it did not hit the Pentagon.

So the flight path was reconstructed from black box data and the supposed flight height was 300 ft.

The recinstruction relies on what altimeter was used to record data on the black box. Most altimeters still use air pressure. As such they need to be adjusted to the atmospheric airpressure over the airfield they intend to land at or take off from. Failure to do so results in inaccurate height information being displayed. Also air pressure altimeters are notoriously inaccurate at low altitudes which is why radar altimeters are also used but these are only accurate at low altitudes and cannot be used throughout the flight as they are inaccurate / ineffective above a few hundred feet. So somehow the altimeter information needs to be switched between the 2 systems (this could be done automatically when the undercarriage is lowered but wasn't done in the pentagon crash). If this hasn't been done then inaccurate data will have been recorded on the black box.

WouldBe said:
So the flight path was reconstructed from black box data and the supposed flight height was 300 ft.

The recinstruction relies on what altimeter was used to record data on the black box. Most altimeters still use air pressure. As such they need to be adjusted to the atmospheric airpressure over the airfield they intend to land at or take off from. Failure to do so results in inaccurate height information being displayed. Also air pressure altimeters are notoriously inaccurate at low altitudes which is why radar altimeters are also used but these are only accurate at low altitudes and cannot be used throughout the flight as they are inaccurate / ineffective above a few hundred feet. So somehow the altimeter information needs to be switched between the 2 systems (this could be done automatically when the undercarriage is lowered but wasn't done in the pentagon crash). If this hasn't been done then inaccurate data will have been recorded on the black box.
Now now, introducing facts into the debate isn't fair. ;)

8den said:

I'd bet a months wages on your mate failing a lie detector test on that.

you know lie detector tets arent allowed in court now cos they are far to easy to manipulate yeah?

i wouldn't take that bet to proove that west hams home shirt is claret and blue!

dave

kained&able said:
you know lie detector tets arent allowed in court now cos they are far to easy to manipulate yeah?

i wouldn't take that bet to proove that west hams home shirt is claret and blue!

dave
Yeah; you'll have to do better than a polygraph which hasn't even been administered, krow (btw, are you a confederate of our theatrical friend?).

Back
Top Bottom