Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Piers Morgan rehired by Murdoch for his new TalkTV

I thought I would check out Farage on GBN tonight to see what the twat had to say about the other main twat, he's no fan of Johnson, I expected it to be his opening rant.

It wasn't, he started with almost 15 minutes ranting about the more minor twat known as Morgan & TalkTV. :D

Farage has started the war...

View attachment 319525

...and, Morgan is bound to react. :D

Morgan's already claimed that Farage tried to sabotage his Trump interview :D

Eight PM, the nation is watching Coronation Street, due to the idiotic extension of the ITV news.

BTW - Morgan is being repeated every night at 11pm on TalkTV & TalkRADIO, so that'll add to the total audience figures, in addition with going out on Fox Nation in the US & Sky News Australia.

I think the whole thing is a blatant setup between them to get primetime coverage and their faces on front pages

I doubt that, they are ache rivals in this game.

I think Farage, having been chuffed to get his exclusive interview with Trump a few months back, was pissed-off with Morgan getting an interview, especially for the launch of TalkTV, which is a threat to GB News, so tried his best to ruin it, which didn't go down well with Morgan, and hence the entertainment.

Besides if it was to get 'their faces on front pages', it's somewhat backfired, as they are only on one front page depicted as babies & wazzocks, which I expect they are far from happy about.

If you seriously think this is some sort of set-up between Farage & Morgan and/or GB News & TalkTV, you're not playing attention to the bitterest & rivalry involved.

The old saying that 'all publicity is good publicity' does not work, there's no way they will be happy with how they've been portrayed here, they both consider themselves to be professional, not the butt of a joke, with people laughing at them.

If you seriously think this is some sort of set-up between Farage & Morgan and/or GB News & TalkTV, you're not playing attention to the bitterest & rivalry involved.

The old saying that 'all publicity is good publicity' does not work, there's no way they will be happy with how they've been portrayed here, they both consider themselves to be professional, not the butt of a joke, with people laughing at them.

I think Morgan will be pleased that people are talking about his new project regardless of how it made him look.

I'm more interested in how this channel performs in the long run. Morgan has undeniably given it some good headlines already but he'll need to lean on a lot more high profile friends if he wants Talk TV to sustain any interest. I haven't heard of any other 'talent' yet besides Sharon Osborne getting a show.

I don't think you understand either of these people.

Morgan is currently reveling in it on his Twitter, even the fact he's being portrayed as a fraud. He doesn't care, as long as the ratings come in. Trump is the same. These two are the cheerleaders for 'any publicity is good publicity'.

His Twitter is currently pretty much unreadable. Both want to be back in the public conversation, and guess what... they are...

I don't think you understand either of these people.

Morgan is currently reveling in it on his Twitter, even the fact he's being portrayed as a fraud. He doesn't care, as long as the ratings come in. Trump is the same. These two are the cheerleaders for 'any publicity is good publicity'.

He's making the most of it yes, your claim it was a blatant setup between Morgan/Farage/Trump is proper conspiracy theory territory nonsense.

Their two awful faces back on national talk shows. I work in PR. I'm fairly sure this was absolutely no accident. One's got a presidential run coming - his base will lap up seeing him deny electoral fraud. It's been a while....

The other's got a show to promote. Are you really that naive?

I never mentioned Farage.

Trump and Morgan go way back and are master manipulators of the media.

:confused:

You were responding to news and a conversation about Farage and Morgan having a fall out over an interview with Trump, without Farage being involved in this, there wouldn't even be a story.

Farage is the key to this.

You were responding to news and a conversation about Farage and Morgan having a fall out over an interview with Trump, without Farage being involved in this, there wouldn't even be a story.

I think there may be a misunderstanding here. I was responding to the interview between Trump and Morgan where Trump allegedly stormed out, something which he strenuously denies. Farage is irrelevant to this story... (I didn't know he was involved tbh)

I think there may be a misunderstanding here. I was responding to the interview between Trump and Morgan where Trump allegedly stormed out, something which he strenuously denies. Farage is irrelevant to this story... (I didn't know he was involved tbh)

I think you're right there's a misunderstanding, and I don't understand how you didn't know Farage was involved, considering the first post on this subject was about Farage ranting on his show last night about Morgan, the first post on this page links to a report about Morgan's claiming that Farage tried to sabotage his Trump interview, and 2 posts below the Star's front page taking the piss out of all three of them. 🤷‍♂️

This whole situation came about because of Farage, so he's certainly isn't irrelevant to the story.

I think you're right there's a misunderstanding, and I don't understand how you didn't know Farage was involved, considering the first post on this subject was about Farage ranting on his show last night about Morgan, the first post on this page links to a report about Morgan's claiming that Farage tried to sabotage his Trump interview, and 2 posts below the Star's front page taking the piss out of all three of them. 🤷‍♂️

This whole situation came about because of Farage, so he's certainly isn't irrelevant to the story.

I had no idea Farage was ranting about this. At no point in all the carnage on Twitter about this did I see Farage's name. I didn't read the first post on this thread, soz.

Farage is totally irrelevant, unfortunately the other two will be over the next couple of years I fear.

Farage just wanted in on the publicity. Do you even know how the media works? Katie Price has made a career out of it. Harry and Megan going that route also.

A spat was orchestrated to get publicity. You think it's genuine, I don't. They're basically all batting for the same team ffs!

Bonkers.

Farage wasn't involved in orchestrating anything for publicity, he would never have known that his actions would result in Morgan's lot creating this publicity, which is the exact opposite to what he was trying to do.

He likes to promote himself as a close friend of Trump, he bragged about getting his exclusive interview with Trump back in December and the fact that it was the only UK TV interview that Trump had agreed too since the election, probably because no other TV interviewer was interested and therefore hadn't asked for one. Farage has continued to boast about it and his special friendship ever since.

Then he became aware that Trump had agreed to an interview with Morgan, that hurt his ego, so in an attempt to stop it or at least ruin it, he complied a lengthy dossier of negative remarks made by Morgan against Trump and personally handed it to him at some point before the interview took place. It didn't work, as Trump went ahead with the interview anyway, and it seems that because Trump wasn't very happy with Morgan, the interview wasn't the friendliest, but will probably turn out more entertaining than the one Farage did.

Farage was trying to knobble the competition, as in both Morgan & TalkTV, it back-fired on him, Morgan got his interview, but then the team at TalkTV edited bits for what seems like a dodgy promo, which created most of the publicity they have been getting, that was entirely of their own doing, and not something Farage could have foreseen.

As a separate side-show, on Thursday morning Morgan decided to come out on ITV and describe Farage's “pathetic attempt” to ruin his interview, which seriously pissed off Farage, and resulted in him having an auto-rant of almost 15 minutes on his show that evening, that was not only totally unprofessional, but left Farage looking like the pathetic little child he is.

Morgan & his team have played a blinder in creating this publicity over the Trump interview, and as an added bonus they were able to make a complete twat of Farage, it's all the complete opposite to what Farage was trying to achieve, which is bloody funny TBH.

Back
Top Bottom