Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pics from your State Sanctioned Exercise.

There's people absolutely taking the piss with graffiti round here.

View attachment 218278

I went past this again today and somebody did write a reply below it, only they used an inadequate pen so you can't really see it.

For the record it says "the only fool is the person who wrote this rubbish", as well as having an arrow pointing from the word "fool" in the original to the word "Boris".

I will keep the collective informed of any further escalations in the west London political graffiti wars.

HMOriginal-34487325-1E3B-4E57-99BE-CEBD1E67A434.jpeg

It's all just a facade.

View attachment 218330

Weston Tower Blocks: Havre, Rotterdam and Copenhagen (Oslo and Hampton not in view). All clad in blue insulation under a Tory council.

View attachment 218331

Canberra Tower.

View attachment 218338

Is the facade near where they've knocked the old Bargate shopping centre down, near the entrance by the Bargate?

I didn't realise Le Harve Towers etc now have blue cladding, must be a while since I've been over that way. Although now I recall mr csj went for a job on that project, possibly a couple of years ago.

I seem to remember there's usually a lot of fires down that way by the hogs back etc. :(

Yeah, fires happen all the time, this one was a particularly bad one...

For exercise at weekends we have made a point of coming out to the sticks...Norbury Park, Wisely Common, Lightwater Country Park, so Thursley is a perfect fit. Mrs Tag has never walked across the ranges so will have to do that....

For exercise at weekends we have made a point of coming out to the sticks...Norbury Park, Wisely Common, Lightwater Country Park, so Thursley is a perfect fit. Mrs Tag has never walked across the ranges so will have to do that....

The car parks have been mobbed since lockdown, aim to park in Thursley village on the road towards the A3 slip road or down the very bottom of Hookley Lane in Elstead.

Back
Top Bottom