Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peckham Town FC - news and discussion

1. Both have names of their primary team in their name.
2. Both ground hoppers.
3. Both write for a club website.
4. Both appear in all press articles / videos about Dulwich Hamlet.
5. Both enjoy fanzines.
6. Both drink liquids.

Basically identical :thumbs:

I can only find a table that doesn't include the 3 points from Saturday's non-game. Does one exist anywhere that shows the points awarded?

peckham-town-bexley-match.jpg

1. Both have names of their primary team in their name.
2. Both ground hoppers.
3. Both write for a club website.
4. Both appear in all press articles / videos about Dulwich Hamlet.
5. Both enjoy fanzines.
6. Both drink liquids.

Basically identical :thumbs:

1. My name is Mishi Dulwich Morath. i changed it...and it is on my passport, bank details etc. His is a mere nickname...
2. I like visiting new grounds. He seeks them out far more than me.
3. Only as part of my duties as a Club official, of the Club I support.
4. I comment when asked...he positively seeks them out.
5. So do lots of people. He writes for more than me.
6. So does everyone else on the planet. Or they die. He drinks alcohol, I do not.
TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

First went there many moons ago, when it was home to Southwark Sports, in the London Spartan League.

Tomorrow I shall be at Woking, for the Surrey Senior Cup final: Merstham v. met. police.

Him or me? I miss a few Hamlet games. for example, I always go away on holiday when it's my birthday in late October. It's my holiday to 'pat myself on the back for staying another year sober'. I make no apologies for that.
I miss lots of First Team games anyway, through working every other Sautrday.

Him or me? I miss a few Hamlet games. for example, I always go away on holiday when it's my birthday in late October. It's my holiday to 'pat myself on the back for staying another year sober'. I make no apologies for that.

And you go to many amazing places I believe including museums and galleries :)

I am jealous of some of your holidays.

No need to be jeaous...just go away yourself. It's simple. And most places are decidedly average, but nice enough for me, and that's all that matters.

Given the game a plug on Buzz. Hopefully it might bring a few more down.

peckham-town-bexley-match-1.jpg

Support Peckham Town in their league title challenge tomorrow – admission free! Weds 6th May

Him

What about anyone who morally doesn't believe in charity supplying such equipment...as they believe all medical equipment should come out of our taxes & supplied by the NHS? Will they not be able to get a free one?

What about anyone who morally doesn't believe in charity supplying such equipment...as they believe all medical equipment should come out of our taxes & supplied by the NHS? Will they not be able to get a free one?
They'll get a special flyer entitled 'Welcome to the real world - don't be a cop out'.

They can just give the money to pompeydunc who can make an entirely unrelated donation for the defibrillator.

I've added a little feature ahead of tonight's game. If anything needs changing please drop me a line!
Celebrating Peckham Town FC: real grassroots community football

Nice article Mike! Couple of things I learn't from that:

1. That (my other team) Dover Athletic, were the reason they were forced to change their name to Peckham Town (which is actually better than the original one anyway).
2. That Rio and Anton Ferdinand and Jason Euell had played for them.

Their knobhead number 6 was having a right stare over at us after the final whistle. If Michael had just stayed put for another 10 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom