Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oil tanker possibly seized off Isle of Wight

Played target for the SBS you get an Ak47 with simnition basically paintball for grown ups. You might as well don't bother you don't get a shot off you just get shot.
Couple tried hand to hand that went badly.
Hiding didn't work either.
Daylight was bad
Night time was terrifying you just here the gunshots and know your next
Hid got a tap in the shoulder "your dead".

" How the fuck did you get behind me?"
" It's a secret"

Reminds me of something that happened donkeys year ago when I woz a student.

We were doing an evaluation exercise along the coastline around Exmouth & Weymouth, me, X an Y drew the eastern side of the Exmouth estuary. We proceeded to tramp up towards the northern (inland) end, doing our assessments and tests. At Lunchtime, I guess we had got about halfway, so stopped for a food break. Stayed on the foreshore and watched a train go past, which didn't stop at the nearby station ... As I went to sit down again, on another rock, a gruff voice mutttered, don't **** ing sit there, mate ... I looked again and realised I had been about to park myself on one of the Hooligans from Hereford who were paying a visit to their oppos ....
... at Lympstone Commando

Don't mock the SBS, they've got spunk and paddles
NINTCHDBPICT000575492241-e1586244200473.jpg
Yes, normally it's a tubby PCSO in a coracle, but not when the cargo is oil.

i know a bloke who was crossing the atlantic solo in his teens. went on to become a boat builder in the SW .naturally fit as fuck with no effort. .went off the radar for a long while. turns out he has been in the SBS for a long time. serious people if they are anything like him

Reminds me of something that happened donkeys year ago when I woz a student.

We were doing an evaluation exercise along the coastline around Exmouth & Weymouth, me, X an Y drew the eastern side of the Exmouth estuary. We proceeded to tramp up towards the northern (inland) end, doing our assessments and tests. At Lunchtime, I guess we had got about halfway, so stopped for a food break. Stayed on the foreshore and watched a train go past, which didn't stop at the nearby station ... As I went to sit down again, on another rock, a gruff voice mutttered, don't **** ing sit there, mate ... I looked again and realised I had been about to park myself on one of the Hooligans from Hereford who were paying a visit to their oppos ....
... at Lympstone Commando
Amusingly, at least some of the Hereford mob used to refer to the SBS lot as "hooligans" :)

If you're a normal red-blooded male you want to be seen in the pub wearing something which hints you're with Them. I recommend CBRN underwear. You could casually leave the hood poking out of the collar of your Denison.

s-l1600.jpg

Available on ebay New Genuine UKSF SAS SBS Issue Black REM CBRN Hooded Top Jacket 180/108 | eBay Sadly they are new, so you'll need to get creative with the gaffer tape to give them that Operational look.
Matching long johns also available, in case of debagging after hours. New Genuine UKSF SAS SBS Issue Black REM CBRN Trousers Size 79/100/116 UK | eBay

If you're a normal red-blooded male you want to be seen in the pub wearing something which hints you're with Them. I recommend CBRN underwear. You could casually leave the hood poking out of the collar of your Denison.

s-l1600.jpg

Available on ebay New Genuine UKSF SAS SBS Issue Black REM CBRN Hooded Top Jacket 180/108 | eBay Sadly they are new, so you'll need to get creative with the gaffer tape to give them that Operational look.
Matching long johns also available, in case of debagging after hours. New Genuine UKSF SAS SBS Issue Black REM CBRN Trousers Size 79/100/116 UK | eBay
Since no SF person is likely to wear recognisably work-related clothing to the pub, the best any hopeful type prancing around in that is likely to get will be to be fingered as a wannabe.

Since no SF person is likely to wear recognisably work-related clothing to the pub, the best any hopeful type prancing around in that is likely to get will be to be fingered as a wannabe.
It's got to be a rab duvet jacket jeans and expensive lightweight boots

Would go down as a successful operation for the SBS. They got the right ship, none of them fell in the sea and drowned, the crew of the ship weren't killed by crossfire and the unarmed miscreants apparently gave up with out a fight.Makes you proud to be British (not that I am).

So proud of our boys. Immaculate preparation, including this high risk insertion in the Solent just a few hours before the assault on the tanker. It hasn't yet been confirmed by MoD, but everything points to this being a modern day Operation MIncemeat to sow confusion in Nigerian ranks.

GWGVKORAQJDA7LWFBISMSF7PHQ.jpg

This photo, released today, shows the operative (codename BREAM) in tactical gear as he gets the final go-ahead.

2.56280225.jpg

I'm not making this up. Daredevil taken to hospital after jumping from helicopter without parachute

A couple of Royal Marines got into a lot of trouble when an anti nuke protestor swam into faslane!
They'd spotted him over a mile out gone out in a rib bloke had refused to give up.
Deciding trying to haul an unwilling person into a rib didn't sound like fun.
So watched the guy swim into the harbour took him nearly 2 hours!
Hauled out given a mug of tea and a blanket and a recruiting brochure 🤣

Fortunately the para landed head first so no damage done.

My ex-gf's former bf was SBS. I never met him, but he was said to be the 2nd best ice climber in the world. He was also said to be rather emotional. One day when they were having an argument she thought he was about to hit her. So she used her middle fingers to give him "a tap on the temples". He collapsed in a heap and started mumbling about resuscitation procedures. To be fair, she was 6 inches taller than him.

Back
Top Bottom