Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oil tanker possibly seized off Isle of Wight

I have a strong feeling that this was neither piracy nor terrorism but a people smuggling operation where there was a falling out between client and service provider and words were exchanged. The sight of men with guns probably restored some much needed perspective.

Played target for the SBS you get an Ak47 with simnition basically paintball for grown ups. You might as well don't bother you don't get a shot off you just get shot.
Couple tried hand to hand that went badly.
Hiding didn't work either.
Daylight was bad
Night time was terrifying you just here the gunshots and know your next
Hid got a tap in the shoulder "your dead".

" How the fuck did you get behind me?"
" It's a secret"

When I saw the news alert on this I assumed it was some sort of XR stunt, being a tanker.

Something for the papers to get all excited about and push a bit of xenophobia. Handy distraction from starving kids I guess.

The Isle of Wight is, apparently, England's second most populous Island. Which begs the question; where on earth is number one? There must be a landmass of the English coast but within territorial waters with a population of over 100,000. I've been looking at the map in the weather forecast all my life and never noticed it. I find that more perplexing than a ship on an erratic trajectory.
er, what about Britain?

i don't quite get it.

britain is an island that consists of england, scotland and wales.

britain is the biggest island in the UK, england is in britain.

i don't quite get it.

britain is an island that consists of england, scotland and wales.

britain is the biggest island in the UK, england is in britain.
yes, so britain is the biggest island in england. cos it's in england, as well as wales and scotland.

in the same way, hispaniola is the biggest island in haiti and in the dominican republic

britain is still the biggest island in england though

By which logic Europe is the biggest Continent in San Marino. Anyway,as has been pointed out Portsea Island is the English Island with the largest population. I had heard if it but had no idea that most of Portsmouth was on it or indeed that Portsmouth wasn't part of the mainland; and I have definitely never heard Iothingland which is a large chunk of East Anglia.

britain is still the biggest island in england though
By which logic Europe is the biggest Continent in San Marino. Anyway,as has been pointed out Portsea Island is the English Island with the largest population. I had heard if it but had no idea that most of Portsmouth was on it or indeed that Portsmouth wasn't part of the mainland; and I have definitely never heard Iothingland which is a large chunk of East Anglia.

Presumably, Orang Utan, by your logic the Milky Way is the biggest galaxy up your bum.

Back
Top Bottom