Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oil tanker possibly seized off Isle of Wight

The Isle of Wight is, apparently, England's second most populous Island. Which begs the question; where on earth is number one? There must be a landmass of the English coast but within territorial waters with a population of over 100,000. I've been looking at the map in the weather forecast all my life and never noticed it. I find that more perplexing than a ship on an erratic trajectory.

The Isle of Wight is, apparently, England's second most populous Island. Which begs the question; where on earth is number one? There must be a landmass of the English coast but within territorial waters with a population of over 100,000. I've been looking at the map in the weather forecast all my life and never noticed it. I find that more perplexing than a ship on an erratic trajectory.
Sheppy :cool:

Or alternatively an English person has said 'England' when they mean Britain/ UK.

Reactions: tim

Ireland?

grabs bowler hat and sash, and flees

🤞 🤞 🤞

50b332dc808bb69880f09612068be758.jpg

Portsea

Portsea Island.

Apparently.

Number 3 is Lothingland.

What?

Suspects detained, move along nownd beyond

I am amazed that Isle of Wight Radio has managed to swing into action on a Sunday, they only have a couple of reporters, and beyond having their own Breakfast Show, the rest of their output comes from More Radio in Sussex,

Sky is reporting the whole operation only took 7 minutes to take control of the tanker. :D

Back
Top Bottom