Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oh dear! England what were you thinking?

Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing when I heard about it last night. Didn't someone try to do that to us?

No question, same goes for any fan at club or national level, think most would agree on that.
sealion obviously doesn’t agree!
ETA: Colombia tried it against England, and got ridiculed for it!

I wholeheartedly agree that the tiny minority of England fans in the stadium, should they be found guilty of racist chanting, should face prosecution. Luckily those fans are an almost infinitesimally small percentage of all England fans, as I'm sure any right-minded, balanced, intelligent commentator would agree. Eh 1927

Here we go :rolleyes: I just think you are trolling and you have form for this, hence my post.
So if you agree with my post why not comment as such?

If trolling now includes coming up with something you don’t agree with then I’m guilty!

I was just making the point tfat there is an ugly underside to English football supporters! And I accept that all countries and clubs have the problem, but probably not to the degree of England!

I was just making the point tfat there is an ugly underside to English football supporters! And I accept that all countries and clubs have the problem, but probably not to the degree of England!
Go watch a game in Poland or Russia and you might think again. We have had Polish lads turn up at Millwall singing there racist shit and leaving far right stickets all over the gaff. They got a fucking shock when a load of us weighed them in. Very few fans will stand for that shit over here anymore.

Go watch a game in Poland or Russia and you might think again. We have had Polish lads turn up at Millwall singing there racist shit and leaving far right stickets all over the gaff. They got a fucking shock when a load of us weighed them in. Very few fans will stand for that shit over here anymore.
Citation please.

So if you agree with my post why not comment as such?

If trolling now includes coming up with something you don’t agree with then I’m guilty!

This isn't a negative, either, you twit. You state England 'probably' has an uglier underside than every other country. Yet offer no evidence whatsoever to back this up. And unsubstantiated generalisations about whole groups is, y'know, bigoted, ironically.

Back
Top Bottom