Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Non-aligned far lefties, align yourselves here

Red Jezza said:
same here, tho' I'm glad to say my departure from my last political organisation wasn't caused by some wanker grassing me to the hierarchy, so you have my sympathy

What happened (mattkidd)?

I've vacillated between the Labour Party and the far-left for the last umpteen years and am yet to find anywhere I feel comfortable. Maybe I'm just a miserable old twat who isn't very good at joining in. :)

bluestreak said:
i don't think i know what i am. the anarchists tell me i don't know enough to be an anarchist, the far lefties think i'm a middle class liberal, the liberals i know think i'm a naive lefty idealist with dangerously anarchist leanings. i'm definitely to the left of any political party with seats in the uk.

in the political compass thigns i always end up in the bottom left though, even if no-one wants me in their group and i don't like aligning myself with other people's ideas.

Couldn't have put it better meself. :cool:

i dont see this as a scottish problem- the SSP are broad enough to take most shades of left opinion- from all shades of marxist to slightly left of labour

Back
Top Bottom