Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nadine Dorries: Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

Shouldn't the thread title be changed? After all, it was depressing enough to be reminded of how low the UK had sunk when it was actually true. I know it isn't all that much better now, but when you're depressed you can try to cheer up at the thought that she no longer is in office, along with the fact that you haven't been attacked by a mad axe murderer that day. Something like Nadine Dorries, Back to Obscurity Where She Belongs, Oh Do Shut Up and Stop Being So Tiresome You Appalling Person.
if you report the original post with your suggestion this mioght happen

Shouldn't the thread title be changed? After all, it was depressing enough to be reminded of how low the UK had sunk when it was actually true. I know it isn't all that much better now, but when you're depressed you can try to cheer up at the thought that she no longer is in office, along with the fact that you haven't been attacked by a mad axe murderer that day. Something like Nadine Dorries, Back to Obscurity Where She Belongs, Oh Do Shut Up and Stop Being So Tiresome You Appalling Person.
Of course, the UK was just fine up until then

I can fuck off to I'm a celeb crap in the middle of a parliamentary term which is fine. What is her problem? Sighs

She's been on that route for years.
I wonder if she's in shock (Truss certainly comes across as though she's not yet really got her head around what has happened to her). I don't want to undermine anything or anyone, it's just that there is something of the "not quite all there" about them. When the obvious is right there in front of them - Boris' parties, general collapse in support - they go for conspiracy.

I wonder if she's in shock (Truss certainly comes across as though she's not yet really got her head around what has happened to her). I don't want to undermine anything or anyone, it's just that there is something of the "not quite all there" about them. When the obvious is right there in front of them - Boris' parties, general collapse in support - they go for conspiracy.
I don't think she can get over the fact that Boris still doesn't want her, even though she's been his No.1 fan for years and defended him at every possible opportunity.

I had the misfortune to find out she is also an author. this had past me by. and got a six-figure advance for her first three books. it seems they're terrible but still depressing.

"A health minister attempted to block a full public inquiry into suspicious deaths in mental health hospitals, The Telegraph can reveal.

Leaked WhatsApp messages reveal that Nadine Dorries, who was a Conservative health minister under Boris Johnson, sent a message to Matt Hancock, the then health secretary, saying that she was “picking off” families whose relatives had died as a way to ensure a “full public inquiry” into “suspicious” deaths was not launched ..."

TELEMMGLPICT000392795209_17256380494160_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

Nadine Dorries and the Whatsapp messages that broke a grieving mother’s heart

Back
Top Bottom