Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nadine Dorries: Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport

Nadine Dorries: Threats will not stop me exposing No 10 ‘poison’ - Times (archived)

In the first extracts, published on Friday, Dorries alleges a powerful Tory figure named as “Dr No” had a rabbit cut up and nailed to its owners home in a warning to an ex-girlfriend.

In another claim she says he tried to set a house on fire “when people were sleeping in their bed”.

Tortoise Hack Paul Caruana Galizia quotes these sentences and then x-tweets:

Paul Caruana Galizia: ' ''Dr No'' is... Dougie Smith.'

Paul Caruana Galizia @pcaruanagalizia
"Dr No" is... Dougie Smith.
In or around 1990, he was held on remand in HM Prison Brixton's F-wing while his charge of arson was reduced to breach of the peace.
He went on to advise David Cameron, Theresa May, Boris Johnson, and Rishi Sunak.
11:20 AM-Nov 3, 2023

Smith is certainly an interesting candidate for "Dr No". Headline on a Daily Mail story 14th July 2022

Daily Mail July 2022: 'Calls for probe' into shadowy Tory accused of 'threatening Boris Johnson in phone call'

'Calls for probe' into shadowy Tory accused of 'threatening Boris Johnson in phone call'
• Dougie Smith, a close friend of Rishi Sunak, made the threat as part of efforts to destabilise the Government
• Sources said the 'aggressive, threatening, bullying' call demanding he quit left Mr Johnson 'totally shaken'

Fun fact : Dougie Smith is the husband of Munira Mirza (ex-'Living Marxism network' who became Boris' policy chief when he was PM).
Here's a very detailed profile of the pair of them in the Telegraph in February 2022:

Meet the most powerful couple in Downing Street... you've never heard of - Telegraph (archived)

It includes:
‘Dougie is menacing, there’s no two ways about it,’ said one MP. ‘His Scottish accent is part of it, and he is the sort of person who will say something slightly menacing and then smile.’ Others say he has the air of a man who might at any moment headbutt you, an opinion that might be coloured by his past exploits, which have included spending a night in a police cell after allegedly threatening to kill a fellow member of a Conservative youth group. All of which Smith refuses to comment on but appears happy to cultivate. (...)

It was around this time that he was arrested for allegedly threatening to kill FCS member Toby Baxendale, purportedly in a row over a girl. He was released after a night in the cells.

But 'around this time' was 1985 according to the Telegraph. Not 1990. And there's nothing about being held on remand for alleged arson. Nor about bunny nailing.

So is Dougie Smith really "Dr No"?? Or is there an even more menacing shadowy figure squatting toad-like at the heart of the elite????

Hmmm. I think we need to know MUCH MUCH MORE🍿🍿

Cummings responded to the allegations by sarcastically telling the Daily Mail: “She’s right, there was a giant conspiracy including MI6, the CIA and, most crucially, the KGB special operations department. It’s a tribute to Nadine she has figured this out. The movement wishes her well.”

A source close to Gove told the newspaper: “Nadine is a very talented bestselling fiction author.”

Offering us all some much needed entertainment in these very gloomy times the Daily Mail have put up a hilarious YouTube video of Nadine explaining the broad thrust of
THE PLOT

• Dramatic music, actors voicing the words of anonymous sources, repeated quotes from Cicero (hmm I wonder who came up with those)
  • A list of the main treasonous conspirators: Cummings, Gove, Smith and "Dr No".
  • And the ultimate goal they are working towards. Imposing their choice for next Tory Party leader: no no I can't spoil it for you
In the old days members of the middle class would buy the News of the World "for the servants". Today most people can't afford servants so here are PDFs of the first three serialised extracts from Nadine's epic. You're welcome.

Attachments

• Nads1-2023-11-03.pdf
    354.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Nads2-2023-11-04.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Nads3-2023-11-05.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Offering us all some much needed entertainment in these very gloomy times the Daily Mail have put up a hilarious YouTube video of Nadine explaining the broad thrust of
THE PLOT

• Dramatic music, actors voicing the words of anonymous sources, repeated quotes from Cicero (hmm I wonder who came up with those)
  • A list of the main treasonous conspirators: Cummings, Gove, Smith and "Dr No".
  • And the ultimate goal they are working towards. Imposing their choice for next Tory Party leader: no no I can't spoil it for you
In the old days members of the middle class would buy the News of the World "for the servants". Today most people can't afford servants so here are PDFs of the first three serialised extracts from Nadine's epic. You're welcome.

"Writing this book the hardest thing that I have ever done... It's a damn sight harder than being an MP, where you can pick up £86k a year for doing fuck all."

Gold wallpaper in No 10? It NEVER existed. Wild lockdown parties? Boris didn't go to ANY. But the plotters knew: a lie is halfway around the world before the truth has got its boots on

Yes, from the author of

Ws2gGIu.jpg

it's episode 4 of THE PLOT.

Attachments

• Nads4-2023-11-06.pdf
    754.1 KB · Views: 8
you know you got to be desperate for attention when everyone knows the wall paper was in Boris Johnson flat at number 11

Back
Top Bottom