Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

My work is done, See you in spring :)

You're right. Although I'd settle for a lack of poesy if it actually made any sense.
trolls commenting about what other trolls are posting on a threat that has nothing to do with them !
seriously is your moral compass that messed up you cant tell the difference any more ?

trolls commenting about what other trolls are posting on a threat that has nothing to do with them !
seriously is your moral compass that messed up you cant tell the difference any more ?

You're not answering the questions you've been asked.

You've been engaged by interested posters. And you dont respond.
You're spending your time fending off posts you dont like instead of posting something worth reading.

You're now really boring.

You're not answering the questions you've been asked.

You've been engaged by interested posters. And you dont respond.
You're spending your time fending off posts you dont like instead of posting something worth reading.

You're now really boring.
I want the wasters to realise not to post nonsense,
every breath of air I take away from there sails leaves them further out at sea

you don't have to be here, but if you do then I have to ask you to realise what's going on, there is people on this thread that feel threatened by a new poster, a new way of thinking & they are doing everything to stamp it out !!

I want the wasters to realise not to post nonsense,
every breath of air I take away from there sails leaves them further out at sea

you don't have to be here, but if you do then I have to ask you to realise what's going on, there is people on this thread that feel threatened by a new poster, a new way of thinking & they are doing everything to stamp it out !!

Yes well... the thing is...the new way of thinking you mention is not clear. You're not giving any info about it?
You just said stuff about babies and a metaverse.
You've posted about Oligarchy and a metaverse but you dont go into any detail.
And then you just tell everyone they're asleep.

You need to discuss your own posts and elaborate on your thought process.
You need to show some thought process as opposed to throwing out a few words....

So come on ... post something that relates to what your "message " is...

Yes well... the thing is...the new way of thinking you mention is not clear. You're not giving any info about it?
You just said stuff about babies and a metaverse.
You've posted about Oligarchy and a metaverse but you dont go into any detail.
And then you just tell everyone they're asleep.

You need to discuss your own posts and elaborate on your thought process.
You need to show some thought process as opposed to throwing out a few words....

So come on ... post something that relates to what your "message " is...
just go back a page and look at some of the sick shit these people are posting on my thread, 1 person has over 33000 messages sent already, imaging the % of filth they have spread onto other members with there non topic comments to other members threads, I'm that busy here stamping this out I haven't had the time to look around, Seriously its relentless, Just look at my other threads, when one stops another starts, I'm contacting the mods to help me out coz this is not right

just go back a page and look at some of the sick shit these people are posting on my thread, 1 person has over 33000 messages sent already, imaging the % of filth they have spread onto other members with there non topic comments to other members threads, I'm that busy here stamping this out I haven't had the time to look around, Seriously its relentless, Just look at my other threads, when one stops another starts, I'm contacting the mods to help me out coz this is not right

If you have something to say then post it. Why should you care what anyone else posts...?

not my finest hour I will admit

now this is why I tend not to drink shorts

*dies of self inflected injuries

I want to talk to likeminded people, not trolls bulling there opinion on to others, can you not see what you are doing ? can you just leave ? would you go up to strangers on a street & try this crap on ?
‘Their’ . Bullying.

No if saw a stranger in the street behaving in the way your sock puppet persona is behaving on here I’d asses whether or not it was a misplaced piece of third rate six form ‘performance art’ and heckle as part of the performance. But if it was a person in a pub where I had been drinking for years turning up and spouting nonsense I’d see if they were in need of any assistance and ask them to leave if not. But in a pub everyone would see you were a punter wearing a mask after the staff banned you before.

now this is why I tend not to drink shorts
Quite right, you're only supposed to
061419_9123.jpg

No if saw a stranger in the street behaving in the way your sock puppet persona is behaving on here I’d asses whether or not it was a misplaced piece of third rate six form ‘performance art’ and heckle as part of the performance. But if it was a person in a pub where I had been drinking for years turning up and spouting nonsense I’d see if they were in need of any assistance and ask them to leave if not. But in a pub everyone would see you were a punter wearing a mask after the staff banned you before.
Tbf, we might just assume they were wearing a mask to be covid compliant?

I was a bit surprised that there isn't a company openly offering up the opportunity for me to breed with my DNA perfect partner !
I like the idea of been able to choose eye, hair & skin colour, as well as a selection of personality traits...
Of course we would have add on features like GPS, Memory wipe, Voice activated shut down & optional guarantees to name a few...

I got the notion when I was looking at different sex toys online & now it seems you can have sex with anyone, anywhere, anytime,
All you need is fully charged batteries for your VR sex equipment & an internet connection then I thought eventually your going to have 2 people that live to far away from each other to meet physically but can with the help of the afore mentioned company have kids.

Then it hit me, this is the future, the Metaverse 😲
From the tenor of your posts the world would be a better place if you never bred at all

Back
Top Bottom