Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

My work is done, See you in spring :)

of cource a new poster with no drama

mods must be looking away

:hmm:
All mods have to do is look at the way you have treated my post,
You used it to shit all over because you cant string a logical sentence together

LOL I forgot I was meant to ignore you,

Got me again Silly Billy Trolly Rabbit

again tilarkin i'm not wanking over kids in the metaverse
How is that thought even in your mind ...

Have you talked to anyone about this

Like a phycologist ?

I'm a bit concerned right now !

I have reported your last 2 comments, I find them highly inappropriate

Last edited:
What's the difference between an Internet paedo and a nazi?

A nazi could utilise autocorrect to further their agenda, yet they so rarely do 🤔
Troll go away please...
Please annoy someone else,
Have a bit of common sense & stay on topic

Peace out !

Yee spell didn't work lost traveller.
I mean you no harm. Was just trying to add some seasoning to the very British meal you set before us.
Well I like my seasoning with a bit of flavour, yours doesn't quite do it for me, not everyone likes mine but they don't keep rabbiting on about it

Love & Happiness 💫🤙💞

I was a bit surprised that there isn't a company openly offering up the opportunity for me to breed with my DNA perfect partner !
I like the idea of been able to choose eye, hair & skin colour, as well as a selection of personality traits...
Of course we would have add on features like GPS, Memory wipe, Voice activated shut down & optional guarantees to name a few...

I got the notion when I was looking at different sex toys online & now it seems you can have sex with anyone, anywhere, anytime,
All you need is fully charged batteries for your VR sex equipment & an internet connection then I thought eventually your going to have 2 people that live to far away from each other to meet physically but can with the help of the afore mentioned company have kids.

Then it hit me, this is the future, the Metaverse 😲

Onanist of the year.

Back
Top Bottom