Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

My work is done, See you in spring :)

I bring happiness to the dark regions of your mind, at first you will be scared because you do not know, but fear not I will teach you a new way my friend
JR%20Bob%20Dobbs.jpg

go fuck yourself

I was a bit surprised that there isn't a company openly offering up the opportunity for me to breed with my DNA perfect partner !
I like the idea of been able to choose eye, hair & skin colour, as well as a selection of personality traits...
Of course we would have add on features like GPS, Memory wipe, Voice activated shut down & optional guarantees to name a few...

I got the notion when I was looking at different sex toys online & now it seems you can have sex with anyone, anywhere, anytime,
All you need is fully charged batteries for your VR sex equipment & an internet connection then I thought eventually your going to have 2 people that live to far away from each other to meet physically but can with the help of the afore mentioned company have kids.

Then it hit me, this is the future, the Metaverse 😲

I suppose that's the 1st thing that cums to your mind when your refused
In the wake of our existence, in our parades and in our dances. Touch, see and behold the wisdom of the party program, essential in our lifetime and irresistible in our touch.

They say that the classics never go out of style, but… they do, they do. Somehow, baby, I never thought that we do too.

They say that the classics never go out of style, but… they do, they do. Somehow, baby, I never thought that we do too.
do come & go, just like everything in life & they will be back in style someday so don't cry...everything will be alright

Back
Top Bottom