Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mundane pictures of the North

174201_eec8645c.jpg

Esperley Lane
Looking north to Esperley Lane Ends, with Gordon House Cottage on the left.

I was in Liverpool today. There are plenty of photographs of Lancashire or Yorkshire, where is Merseyside?

I am going to write something extensive on my love of Liverpool. I might post it in a thread here.

"Somewhere between murder and suicide there's Merseyside" - Milton Jones.

I have to say I agree. I can usually find some good in most places but not Goole, Washington T&W and Merseyside. I hate them with a passion and if I never see them again it will be too soon. FFS I can even find something good to say about Doncaster so that gives you some idea of my abiding hatred :mad:

"Somewhere between murder and suicide there's Merseyside" - Milton Jones.

I have to say I agree. I can usually find some good in most places but not Goole, Washington T&W and Merseyside. I hate them with a passion and if I never see them again it will be too soon. FFS I can even find something good to say about Doncaster so that gives you some idea of my abiding hatred :mad:

Liverpool is an amazing city. But a lot of the rest of Merseyside is featureless and grim, I must admit. I quite like Southport though.

Mental note to make sure once longdog is dead, he is divvied up into thirds and buried in each of these places. It's what he would have wanted. ;) :D

It would give people a reason to go there.

Dad: "Come on everybody let's go and take flowers to longdog's grave"

Family "YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Back
Top Bottom