Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

_119096591_mirror-nc.png

This is probably suitable for work. Some people though may find it a bit ‘boy-see’ though. It made me laugh but my SoH is that of an 11 year old school boy…

6E337171-5F6A-4EBF-9E1F-6FC6FBFA8C3B.jpeg

It's fully aimed at ending restrictions faster. The health Secretary has been completely fucked over the last couple of weeks. Big demos consisting of wc rightwhiners demanding no more lockdowns. Its all snowballing afaic

He’s gone

to be honest it’s what Johnson wants and guaranteed this smoke screen has hidden alsorts of nefarious shite over the last few days

If they need to bury anything these days all they need to do is tell us they've greenlisted Svalbard or something.

It's cute people believe that there is some sort of 4D chess going on.

Well someone with the right access planted a hidden camera in exactly the right place. And then sat on it for a few weeks. You'd be a bit silly not to see there's something odd going on there.

Reactions: Ax^
Well someone with the right access planted a hidden camera in exactly the right place. And then sat on it for a few weeks. You'd be a bit silly not to see there's something odd going on there.

EDIT - see my next post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom