Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

Imagine being so self serving as to give your bit on the side fifteen grand of someone else's money in wages for some sort of invented job, just so as you could meet up at your work for a bit of afternoon delight.

Imagine accepting that.
In the olden days it was called prostitution.

207671144_321219079501399_6210740315171681372_n.jpg

was she on heavy painkillers ?

if you are on ambient its preferable to be racist

rather than shagging hancock

Every day, all over the world, terrible crappy people get to have sex. It’s shocking i know .
The idea that women wouldn’t be involved in anything like that unless it was for money is really stupid & archaic though & tbh kind of gross.
In this case she’s loads richer than him anyway.

true

but seeming as they are old uni friends its mostly because they are both terrible human beings who put their own needs first over spouses. their children and country

not surprisingly the are part of Bojo's cabinet

Is that serious? People think she shagged Hancock in order to.. make money for her brother? Weird.
I don't think the tweet is saying that. It's highlighting why she, a millionaire, would take a £15k a year job? Was it was to shag an old uni friend more easily, make money for her brother, or both?

I don't think the tweet is saying that. It's highlighting why she, a millionaire, would take a £15k a year job? Was it was to shag an old uni friend more easily, make money for her brother, or both?
Well that clears things up you think just Maybe it was to make money for her brother. Nope still weird but I see what you mean, separately they kind of make sense.
Really don’t think it’s that complicated tbh. Just being close to power, where big decisions get made, some people love that.

Well that clears things up you think just Maybe it was to make money for her brother. Nope still weird but I see what you mean, separately they kind of make sense.
Why do you think she took a £15k a year job shortly before her brother being awarded a big contract then?

Really don’t think it’s that complicated tbh. Just being close to power, where big decisions get made, some people love that.

she did not do it to give her brother a contract

she just used her currrent position to give her brother a nice contract

whilst they where both cheating on the partners with children involved

did not give a fuck about their own children

so have no sympthy for either

Hancock made a point of accouncing that his kids were banned from using social media

almost as if he knew the affair would come out at some point

Back
Top Bottom