Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I should have been clearer. Really, can you not scrammble your password for at least a few hours and stop demanding/drawing attention to yourself by pulling people up on everyday expressions and then implying that nobody else around here cares about what happens everyday in Iraq and Syria etc...Really? Could you do that?

I'm not saying nobody cares, I'm saying it's very telling that 5 pages in 60 minutes if it happens in continental Europe compared to zero threads when it happens daily in the Levant. Read into that whatever you like...

I'm not saying nobody cares, I'm saying it's very telling that 5 pages in 60 minutes if it happens in continental Europe compared to zero threads when it happens daily in the Levant. Read into that whatever you like...
Have you seen all the threads on Syria. You're new to this ain't you you wanker?

Something of a claim.

I understand their claims are normally regarded as genuine?

A journo mate eh? FFS! You got a hard on writing that didn't you, admt it? You give no shits whether it is true or not. This thread is about you if you try hard enough isn't it?

Fuck off, you complete idiot. You want to make this a thread about how fucking outraged you are about me!

Get to fuck, you egotistical twat.

I've got a freind in Paris. French boarders closed and curfew being set in Paris tonight.

E2a Twitter post

Fucksake, tapatalk keeps trying to display a video for a Twitter url

BBC are reporting it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom