Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Informative. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not saying that nobody in Daesh ever uses encryption, ever. But if the recent attacks in Paris were all locally arranged on a face-to-face basis, then I can certainly understand why they wouldn't have even needed to encrypt communications.
So now you're suggesting ways that they didn't use encryption to back up a claim that they didn't use encryption rather than asking if they used encryption. Why?

The unencrypted text message said something like 'lets go!'

Which could mean anything let's be honest :D no way would they talk about super sensitive Daesh stuff on unencrypted messages surely?

So now you're suggesting ways that they didn't use encryption to back up a claim that they didn't use encryption rather than asking if they used encryption. Why?

Alright then, did they use encryption for the planning and execution of the recent attack in Paris?

Do we know that the attacks were all locally arranged and face to face based?

I'm not saying they did, but since my understanding is that outside of its territories in the ME, Daesh is more like a franchise than a centralised operation, it seems possible.

I agree that we shouldn't ban encryption on the basis Daesh use it. But it seems fucking stupid to say that they dont use it!

I don't think anyone's claiming that for Daesh as a whole.

The unencrypted text message said something like 'lets go!'

Which could mean anything let's be honest :D no way would they talk about super sensitive Daesh stuff on unencrypted messages surely?
Super spy Daniel Lin might Know Different.

Anyway,cricket time. Time to move this thread on. Good work taffboy.

Alright then, did they use encryption for the planning and execution of the recent attack in Paris?

I don't know. I've not made a definitive claim that they haven't.

Come the fuck on with

no evidence has come to light demonstrating their usage of encryption therefore a claim none was used is ok.

I don't know. I've not made a definitive claim that they haven't.

Come the fuck on with

no evidence has come to light demonstrating their usage of encryption therefore a claim none was used is ok.

Do you think the question will ever be definitively answered?

I am also anti-Islam, I think that it is religion of the dark ages.

If Muslims choose to live in such a society, that is fine, but when people like IS try to enforce this on the rest of us, they must be resisted to the utmost extent.

They, and a host of others of similar stripe, are attempting to force Muslims and Christians alike to live under it in Syria . Western governments have denounced resistance to it , and supplied billions in resources to Islamists to overwhelm any resistance to it . They've been champing at the bit for years to unleash airstrikes on those who oppose it . Just as they did in Libya.

" the rest of us " ???

Plainly you mean whites. Muslims and Arabs of all faiths have just as much right to resist this medieval backwardness as " the rest of us " . And if the British, French and Us govts reject their right to refuse to buckle to this scourge they can, thanks to Mr Putin and MrAssad, be told to go fuck themselves along with their bearded proxies.

Theres no evidence they did didnt do this lol:

'Call me Dave: 4 stars! A very informative, if slightly book detailing some very sensational allegations in the life of the British Prime Minister, and you should buy it too if, like me, you enjoy gaining a well informed insight into David Cameron's hedonistic university days and antics with pigs at the Bullingdon and Pierce Gaveston Society!'

Seriously i think its almost 100% likely that they did use some sort of encryption, its not as though online surveillance related to terrorism hasnt been practiced for a very long time and evaded by terrorists for an almost as long time. I use encrypted stuff a lot but its fucking stupid to say that theres no evidence it happened therefore it probably didn't.

Last edited:
As in Jews actually did it false flag 911 stuff or as in Jews brought this upon themselves / us ?
Does it surprise you? After all these centuries people aren't going to miss an opportunity like this.

Luckily, Facebook is a senseless babble designed for the self-obsessed.
Edit: meant to quote Frogwoman.

Has so much rigorous debate ever been had over such a predictable little tweet? I'm impressed please carry on.

Aye, bliddly unbelievable, a really good thread degenerating into a debate on "encryption"
Airport security, boots on the ground, use of air strikes etc and political analysis, all discarded for a woolly discussion on mobile phone encryption, a real shame.

Aren't these things more cultural practices as opposed to Sharia? Many of them predate Islam don't they?

Fgm has got zero to do with Islam. There's plenty of examples of stoning as a punishment in the bible .

The backwardness promoted by these warped brands of Islam is largely due to the pervasive influence of Saudi money, which funds the mosques, schools and preachers which spread this bollocks across the globe. That's the ideological basis for all this backwardness. And the source for global extremism. Life under daesh is little different to life under Saudi rule .The western powers will simply not permit this swamp of ignorance and extremism to be tackled. Ever. until it is nothing will change in that regard, except it getting worse.

Fgm has got zero to do with Islam. There's plenty of examples of stoning as a punishment in the bible .

The backwardness promoted by these warped brands of Islam is largely due to the pervasive influence of Saudi money, which funds the mosques, schools and preachers which spread this bollocks across the globe. That's the ideological basis for all this backwardness. And the source for global extremism. Life under daesh is little different to life under Saudi rule .The western powers will simply not permit this swamp of ignorance and extremism to be tackled. Ever. until it is nothing will change in that regard, except it getting worse.
They're not warped brands of Islam, just different brands.

The bulk of the Syrian Army comprises Sunni Muslim recruits. Tens of thousands of them have been killed fighting Sunni militant extremists . The same extremists murdered the Sunni grand mufti and a host of other Sunni clerics . So there very much is a warped brand of Islam that's bitterly opposed by other Muslims of the same nominal " brand" .

So there very much is a warped brand of Islam that's bitterly opposed by other Muslims of the same nominal " brand" .

You only have to look at how the Salafi groups fall out between themselves to see how warped that view of the religion is, in which everyone is wrong except them.

The bulk of the Syrian Army comprises Sunni Muslim recruits. Tens of thousands of them have been killed fighting Sunni militant extremists . The same extremists murdered the Sunni grand mufti and a host of other Sunni clerics . So there very much is a warped brand of Islam that's bitterly opposed by other Muslims of the same nominal " brand" .
Yes, as I said, there are different brands of Islam. And evidently brands within brands.

Some stupid bastard has hung a placard over a local flyover saying "no migrants here" given we have none or at least,very few here, the messages of support and encouragement on its twitter feed are fucking soul destroying.

You only have to look at how the Salafi groups fall out between themselves to see how warped that view of the religion is, in which everyone is wrong except them.
As far as I understand it, all can find justification for their actions in the Koran, whether it's the Wahabbis or the relatively benign Ahmmadiyanns (sp.) Or at least if they claim they can that's enough.

Last edited:
Some stupid bastard has hung a placard over a local flyover saying "no migrants here" given we have none or at least,very few here, the messages of support and encouragement on its twitter feed are fucking soul destroying.
It's inevitable in 'the current climate.'

yeh, no migrants there so there should be space for a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom