Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Man United 2021-24, 'Best of the Rest'

adding insult to injury
The kid'll enjoy it. Meet the team, full hospitality prawn sarnies for him and his folks, a new IPhone 97 Cristiano deluxe edition. A photo with the whiner himself..

Most Bitters are closet Manure Fans anyway and lets face it, it might be the only Premiership game the poor kids goes to next season :D

Well you won and Spurs lost but I watched bits of it and that defence of yours was shite tbh. Anyway demo looked reasonable.

We were crap, would have lost (at home, to Norwich) without ronaldo. Good to see the demo, raised an eyebrow at the lizard comment though

Last edited:
On a more serious note it was announced yesterday that Ronaldo's baby boy died , he was one of twins that they were expecting. Condolences to him and family.

On a more serious note it was announced yesterday that Ronaldo's baby boy died , he was one of twins that they were expecting. Condolences to him and family.

Yeh, I saw that. I can't imagine what it must be like, even more so for his wife. No idea what he's like as an actual person, you get a heavily distorted view of superstars like that I think, but feel for him.

A fan quote from live text
"say that as a man utd fan. Solskjaer was reprimanded even after a decent job of team building. The reason fans aren't all over Rangnick is because they can't be bothered anymore, just like the players".
Sad really.

He was quite high up in the police somewhere in the past so I get the feeling he isn't short if a few quid.
But then again there's the story that the original 'Goldbridge' channel was a Nottingham Forest fan channel.
There's also the story that he set up a twitter account to pose as his own girlfriend, to big him up as it were.

Hes very odd, but I like him.

He was quite high up in the police somewhere in the past so I get the feeling he isn't short if a few quid.
But then again there's the story that the original 'Goldbridge' channel was a Nottingham Forest fan channel.
There's also the story that he set up a twitter account to pose as his own girlfriend, to big him up as it were.

Hes very odd, but I like him.
His real name is Brent Di Cesare . Apparently, he was in a financial investigation team in the Police and when he started YouTubing they asked him too change his name for social media work. His company The United Stand has assets of half a million and employs three people . Lives in Solihul.

His audience needs to attend the Man Utd WellBeing Centre in this excellent video

Any Ten Hag is in now.
How he react when he finds out, after being told there's no transfer funds, but Man U have entered a seventeen year deal with an Azerbaijani mountain bike manufacturer?

There's been a lot about him having a number of demands before he signed. TBH, the only meaningful demand would have been the one that wouldn't have been granted. New. Fucking. Owners.

The Utd squad means Ten Hag or anyone else is on a hiding to nothing. Fernandes, Sancho and De Gea are the only players out of 25 who wouldn't look out of place at one of the top sides. Maybe Elanga, Shaw and McTominay have got enough about them to be kept around in the squad (in a "Fabian Delph has a Premier League winner's medal" kind of way), and Rashford is worth persevering with such as his past form was.

7 players, that's all he's got.

The Utd squad means Ten Hag or anyone else is on a hiding to nothing. Fernandes, Sancho and De Gea are the only players out of 25 who wouldn't look out of place at one of the top sides. Maybe Elanga, Shaw and McTominay have got enough about them to be kept around in the squad (in a "Fabian Delph has a Premier League winner's medal" kind of way), and Rashford is worth persevering with such as his past form was.

7 players, that's all he's got.
The whole fucking mess feels interconnected to me. The glory days of the Ferguson era were actually quite unhealthy in one sense, great success pretty much held together with Ferguson's control and personality. It worked, but then there wasn't really anything in place as a succession. The Glazer ownership ensures that less money reaches the team and stadium than is the case with other elite teams, but you also don't get a sense that there's an active strategy that flows through joel glazer, chief exec, manager etc. And certainly not one iota of the fans views playing a part. It still doesn't excuse the players pretty much giving up and as you say, the squad is shit, but a shambles from top to bottom. At one level, I can't quite stop being a passive supporter (I go and watch FC United nowadays) but there's also a sense of a long line of chickens coming home to roost.

As an aside, the idea of United finishing 6th or 7th and still being invited into some kind of European Superleague or the 'legacy' spots in an extended Champions League.... :D

Back
Top Bottom