Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Major incident in the English Channel involving a small boat. 14 Dec 2022

I wonder what she's signalling really. It she really going to use this for political ends?

For Fuck's Sake! How about a Safe And Legal route these poor souls could take? That would end these crossings tomorrow. I wonder who the fuck could create such a thing. Braverman makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach. :mad:

You say nothing about their feelings for him. Someone pursuing someone else who doesn't fancy them doesn't speak to opposites attracting or otherwise
He never enlightened us as to what she felt for him, I'm also pretty certain that we are talking more physical lust than any deep emotional connection. Fortunately for his later romantic endeavours he probably did look more like Matt LeBlanc than Matt Hancock (though not a great deal like either). I still see him occasionally I only met her maybe twice.

Most of those who were rescued appeared to have been rescued by the fishing boat that happened to be in the area otherwise the body count would be a lot higher, survival time in water that cold can't be very long.
When Mrs Q and I went on a cruise in 2016 it sailed up the Channel at night on its way from Guernsey to Zeebrugge even Mrs Q's iPhone couldn't pick a signal, I would imagine being out in the middle of the Channel on a rubber dinghy at night means you may very well be on your own if things go wrong.

Political patry creates a market for people smugglers by denying official safe routes.

Criminal gangs step in to fill the unmet demand thus created.

People risk their lives to those criminal gangs, and they die as a consequence.

Government says gangs are the problem. Government in total denial.

Meanwhile people die in the Channel...absolute bastards gangs and government alike!

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

For Fuck's Sake! How about a Safe And Legal route these poor souls could take? That would end these crossings tomorrow. I wonder who the fuck could create such a thing. Braverman makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach. :mad:
The current generation of Tories seem way more extreme than the Thatcher ones. Or maybe they’re just finishing off her plan. I saw footage of a young conservative at a conference state the aim was to take the country back to pre-enlightenment days (he actually said ‘the middle ages’. But the divine replaced by the invisible hand of the marketplace. TINA y’know. I’ll see if i can find the clip.

They are killing people and saying they will do it again by misidentifying the problem and the cause. And not by any accident either. They are the problem and the cause. It's disgraceful that they value these poor people with such indifference. There's no money or advantage in it for them, the fucking reptiles.

They are killing people and saying they will do it again by misidentifying the problem and the cause. And not by any accident either. They are the problem and the cause. It's disgraceful that they value these poor people with such indifference. There's no money or advantage in it for them, the fucking reptiles.
Reptiles is a good description.

Back
Top Bottom