Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MAFSUK 2024

Since when is having a chat and a laugh with someone else "a swingers club"?
So much jealousy and feelings of ownership going on.

I feel sorry for the woman who is under attack for all this - kind of hoping she and Orson are nobbing.

She's a hateful, vapid fool.

Honestly, at this point I'm team Hannah. At least she's refusing to engage in this pantomime of sisterhood underpinned by vicious toxicity. If I was her I'd just fuck off and enjoy the retreat facilities on my own like a boss :D
She’s also the only one with “normal” lips !

You gave her longer than I did :D
She's a toxic bully.
She's got that air about her like she's the arbiter of all morals. And those morals are extremely unimaginative and intollerant. Can't stand that type of person.

I can't quite believe she said she'd "twist" as well. Can you IMAGINE the shit Adam would have got if he'd said that? I think she thought she was being clever.

She's got that air about her like she's the arbiter of all morals. And those morals are extremely unimaginative and intollerant. Can't stand that type of person.

I can't quite believe she said she'd "twist" as well. Can you IMAGINE the shit Adam would have got if he'd said that? I think she thought she was being clever.
I mean clearly that entire task is designed to set the cat amongst the pigeons.
The only social experiment being conducted is how much discord the producers can sow to get as many people watching and continuing to watch as possible.

🍿

She was trying to piss off Hannah and it backfired 🤣

I noticed that Refuge have posted concerns about some of the behaviour on MAFS.

Tonight I didn’t like how Luke kissed Amy at the dinner party and she said “he stuck his tongue in my mouth”.

Well, Polly really excelled herself tonight. She's coming across as a real nasty piece of work now. It's a marvel to behold how she's flipped saying she wants to switch to another groom into it all being Adam's fault and that she didn't actually say that anyway.

Lacey's half arsed attempt at pulling her up on it also illustrated how everyone's scared of her. Good on her for at least trying. Very brave.

I love Christina. That outfit. LOVE her. I've seen that design on the Internet and thought "who on earth would wear such a thing?" And now I know.

We watched 3 on the bounce last night, we usually go to bed around 9pm but we stayed up until after 11 :eek: to catch up.

What a show, love it. Agree with what ya’ll have been saying.

I can’t/couldn’t quite work out Richelle, I’m sure there’s something we’re not seeing about Orson/their relationship.

Just saw this on another forum about Adam cutting Casper’s hair:
“If you give this man ‘free rein’ when he’s cutting your hair, you’ll end up wearing a cap too.”

🤣👍

We watched 3 on the bounce last night, we usually go to bed around 9pm but we stayed up until after 11 :eek: to catch up.

What a show, love it. Agree with what ya’ll have been saying.

I can’t/couldn’t quite work out Richelle, I’m sure there’s something we’re not seeing about Orson/their relationship.
The way everything has been presented for Richelle & Orson it just makes her look mad.

I hope that Orson and Hannah(?) could be given a chance. They seem to be vibing but is it just cos they have both been rejected rather than actual chemistry?

Back
Top Bottom