Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

#MAFSAU 2024

He says he's falling in love but they appear to have no physical affection between one another. Cassandra deserves someone who wants to (respectfully & consensually) ravish her, I'm sure there are many options out there for her!! I agree it will likely damage Tristan's confidence too much and they are doomed.
Can't see him turning it around in the next 7 days :(

Sadly, I've got a bit bored of the cast this series. Nothing is really happening. The endless "OH MY GOD YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT MASSIVE THING HAS JUST HAPPENED!!!!" which turns out to be nothing is getting a bit wearing.

I love Lucinda. The rest of them. Meh.

Maybe I'm tired of life.....

😆

Sadly, I've got a bit bored of the cast this series. Nothing is really happening. The endless "OH MY GOD YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT MASSIVE THING HAS JUST HAPPENED!!!!" which turns out to be nothing is getting a bit wearing.

I love Lucinda. The rest of them. Meh.

Maybe I'm tired of life.....

😆

I agree tbf. I prefer watching interesting personalities and dynamics as opposed to "eventful" drama which is usually not. That's why season 6 was great 😂

I wonder what their conversation is/was like the rest of the day, they spend a lot of time together.
I also wonder, would they have access to therapists/experts throughout the show that we don't see.

I have empathy for him but feel more sorry for Cass', she seems such a beautiful person.

I think it's a mistake to have people living together who aren't comfortably at it like rabbits. I can very easily see it becoming friends/siblings vibe with all the proximity all the time.
100% agree. We were talking about how crazy and stifling it must be spending so much time together so soon.

It took Mrs Numbers and I years to really understand one another’s nuances etc.

I feel for Eden, being on the show has really got to her. I think if her and Jayden left now and carried on in real life she’d be fine.

Disappointed but not surprised that Jack still only has clients.
Also 🤮 how he's all "sealed the deal" and she's all 😍

I just don't understand.

Lauren's comments are great!

How is not a red flag for Tori that her moving in with Jack would be into his spare room??!

We couldn't finish today's ep, so boring!!
I must say I had it on but wasn't really watching. All the filler on the show is killing me now.

I only got into it during lockdown when it seemed to be on for like 5 hours on a Sunday. I could cope with the filler then because I was in an otherworldly fug at that time. Time passed at a different pace.

I always FF though final vow episodes, there’s so much dull filler. Looking forward to the reunion show.

Yes love the reunion show. Have managed to resist looking up who is still together if anyone is (those that my OH haven't spoilered anyway lol)

Back
Top Bottom