Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

#MAFSAU 2024

MAFSAU is such a guilty pleasure!l

I’m starting to quite like spiky Tim. I hope Lucinda can get through his barriers. I feel like Tori showed her true colours last night by having a go at Cass who is easily the nicest person on the show! And Jack (who is awful) clearly doesn’t fancy Tori.

I’m also fascinated by Lauren’s face which looks like it’s slightly melted! There’s something quite weird about it. Is it loads of plastic surgery?

3 series of MAFS NZ are on the 4 app now, we’ve never watched it so have started this morning.

Has anyone seen it, any good?

She is an absolute stunner. But very weird. I think she's realised she's hitched her wagon to a revolting scumbag but can't bring herself to back down.
I think she is actually very insecure and what others think of her is more important then how she feels. She is fake as shit. She has maintained she is a real go getter, assertive alpha female especially at work. However I see a surrendered wife. She is cringe. Even her best mate noted her quietness and unassertive demeanour.

But ya know this show seems to made up of people who are desperate for love and feel they have nothing to lose but are sincere and people promoting themselves that may have other relationships on the outside.

I didn't like Sara's dress

Do we think they dress themselves or have stylists? Or access to "wardrobe" of some kind? They have some phenomenal dinner party outfits and I can't believe that all these people on every series can dress themselves so well.

I didn't like Sara's dress

Do we think they dress themselves or have stylists? Or access to "wardrobe" of some kind? They have some phenomenal dinner party outfits and I can't believe that all these people on every series can dress themselves so well.
IMG_3441.jpeg
I think they get clothes, not necessarily stylists but access to ranges. In Love Island they have people like Boohoo or Pretty Little Thing.

In BB this year they did a Vinted fashion show because Vinted were a sponsor.

Mad innit.

What I hate about this show is the way they build up some big expose but it’s never really that bad.

Oh god this. Because I watch it via other methods I get suckered in to the "next episode" drama and stay up watching the next episode and waiting 40 minutes before the mild drama is on.

Oh god this. Because I watch it via other methods I get suckered in to the "next episode" drama and stay up watching the next episode and waiting 40 minutes before the mild drama is on.
So true :D

A SECRET THAT THREATENS TO REND APART THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!!!1!1!1!

....4hrs later...

"I heard you put the milk on the wrong shelf and your wife was a bit pissed off about it."

The entire programme being the build up is irking me.

But also gosh. What was sarah thinking?

Jack really can't help it. Going from recovering from the muzzle comment to saying they're "yapping". What a prick.

I want Tim and Lucinda to make it. I think they might.

There's a lot less emphasis on whether they're having sex or not this time round -or is that a UK and Australia difference?

I mean this with affection I promise, but does anyone else hear Cyril Sneer sometimes when Lauren is talking? 😄

Tristan. Too little too late. Poor fella. He'll never get over it.

He says he's falling in love but they appear to have no physical affection between one another. Cassandra deserves someone who wants to (respectfully & consensually) ravish her, I'm sure there are many options out there for her!! I agree it will likely damage Tristan's confidence too much and they are doomed.

Back
Top Bottom