Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MAFSUK 2024

I think Steven is really creepy and disingenuous. I'm happy that he has been called out.
Yeah there's something seriously off there. It's not at all clear why he's so fucked off with Hannah, although she does seem a bit of a short- tempered nightmare.

The whole "if Ryan doesn't turn up I'm going to have a crack at Sionainn" thing is pretty low. Never mind trying to then tell Ryan all about it.

It's all so weird they seem like plants dropped into the show to cause drama.

Yeah there's something seriously off there. It's not at all clear why he's so fucked off with Hannah, although she does seem a bit of a short- tempered nightmare.

The whole "if Ryan doesn't turn up I'm going to have a crack at Sionainn" thing is pretty low. Never mind trying to then tell Ryan all about it.

It's all so weird they seem like plants dropped into the show to cause drama.
Apparently he used to be a Mormon. He married a woman that was in the church and joined it when they got married.

Ive just seen a TikTok where a woman is saying that Stephen left his wife for a woman in Australia. He owes this woman a lot of money for unpaid rent and an iPhone.

He apparently also got another woman pregnant in Aus and had to have a restraining order against him when he went nuts because she didnt want to keep it.

Now there could be all sorts of reasons for this and there’s two sides to every story but it doesn’t look good.

Ive just seen a TikTok where a woman is saying that Stephen left his wife for a woman in Australia. He owes this woman a lot of money for unpaid rent and an iPhone.

He apparently also got another woman pregnant in Aus and had to have a restraining order against him when he went nuts because she didnt want to keep it.

Now there could be all sorts of reasons for this and there’s two sides to every story but it doesn’t look good.
I mean a lot of stuff gets said on TikTok that's bollocks, but if any of this is even slightly true, it does call into question what the fuck the producers of MAFS are thinking, and are they doing sufficient checks on the people appearing on the show to ensure people are safe both physically and emotionally, as well as not at risk of getting financially mugged off by whichever ne'er-do-well the producers have paired them with.
I mean it's not a quiz show, they're putting people in close proximity in a potentially risky way with people they don't know.

Yeah in terms of Alex - he's always tried to shush his wife (sorry, am drawing a blank on names here, is it Holly?) so that she doesn't get to have a say in any arguments and isn't allowed to contradict him or embarrass him in front of other people (I mean I get saying look can we put this to one side and discuss it once the party is finished, but he's been actively shushing her and shutting her down every time they've had a disagreement throughout), now he's saying other men should shut their wives up - so many red flags, I'm finding him very problematic. And also understand why she might want to discuss issues between them while there are other people around.

Last edited:
Have we missed something with Richelle? Has something been edited? I don’t understand why she has such a visceral dislike for Orson.
Yes, I think it's been heavily edited. I reckon she found out something about him and his company - she's a high flyer in property or finance or something, so she'd easily be able to find out - and she obviously thought he was very dodgy.

Yes, I think it's been heavily edited. I reckon she found out something about him and his company - she's a high flyer in property or finance or something, so she'd easily be able to find out - and she obviously thought he was very dodgy.
She said at one point that the company he claimed to run wasn't registered with Companies House, but if his company was more of a sole-trader or a contractor with subcontractors type of deal, it wouldn't necessarily need to be.
Only companies that are Ltd, PLC, or LLD need to be registered, so him not being registered is not an indication that he's lying about his business activities.

Back
Top Bottom