Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MAFSUK 2024

I've met 5 year olds with more emotional maturity than Alex (just in terms of making sure that they don't upset the person they are talking to, trying to comfort people who are upset, and treating others with respect).

Just had a bit of a binge to catch up. I would like to strangle quite a few of them!

What I find odd though, the ginger lady (I rarely remember the names) sitting with her arm around the terrible hair guy and stroking him affectionately during the commitment ceremony when hes a dick and says he doesnt fancy her

Just had a bit of a binge to catch up. I would like to strangle quite a few of them!

What I find odd though, the ginger lady (I rarely remember the names) sitting with her arm around the terrible hair guy and stroking him affectionately during the commitment ceremony when hes a dick and says he doesnt fancy her
It's Polly. I thought that was odd. Really affectionate after everything he'd said about her.

Poor Nathan didn't handle the task well - he's so ND it's painful to watch because it's like watching myself when I'm put on the spot with a question like that - cogs whirring frantically but nothing connecting, and that slight feeling of panic makes it worse and less likely to be able to think of something to say.

He seems like a sweet bloke however.

I missed the first half, what happened with Charlie and Eve?
They're living in separate apartments and still unable to communicate.

They were given a letter writing task. Charlie wrote something very personal and emotional.and read it out to Eve.

Eve had decided that she didn't want to write a letter.

It's all very strange. I don't know whether the editing us causing Eve to appear like a cold, brick wall or whether Charlie is overly emotional but it looks like the former to me and I wonder why she even went on the show in the first place.

Poor Nathan didn't handle the task well - he's so ND it's painful to watch because it's like watching myself when I'm put on the spot with a question like that - cogs whirring frantically but nothing connecting, and that slight feeling of panic makes it worse and less likely to be able to think of something to say.

He seems like a sweet bloke however.
It certainly looks very difficult for Nathan in that situation. He really couldn't come up with anything when asked "what do you like most about me?".

Bit of a lightbulb moment for Casper who will now, hopefully, see past his own insecurities and start focusing on who Emma actually is. Could be great.

Polly and the Barber are doomed. He's horrible. He just doesn't like her at all.

Orsen and Richelle - Im just finding them a bit boring to be honest.

Holly and Alex - thats just toxic. They may have made up for now but the truce will.last about 5 minutes.

Kieren and Christina and Ross and Sacha - so cute they make my cold, cynical old heart burst 😊❤️

What Kieren said about being made to wait outside the home in his van for a couple of hours in the evening because he was "too much" was heartbreaking.

I've got high hopes for Ross and Sacha!

I don't understand why Eve didn't do the letter. I think they're doomed.

There's no way Richelle is ever going to trust Orsen and he hasn't even done anything! She just doesn't seem to like him!

I really hope the task has given Caspar something to think about. I really like Emma.

Alex and Holly just need to separate now.

I'm really fond of Nathan and I hope Lacey can carry on being understanding. I think they'll do well together.

Polly and Adam are going nowhere. He's not changing and she deserves better.

I think Eve and Charlie are both fuckups (in terms of their relationship and being poorly suited), but Polly isn't coming out of this looking great IMO

I can't stand people like Polly who get all full of fuck on someone else's behalf and go off on a truth telling confrontation mission. All bloody self righteous. When it's none of her damn business.

Back
Top Bottom