Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MAFSUK 2024

… the fella I was alluding to with my post about ruffling feathers, seemed like he could be a proper bell-end, we’ll see.

Last edited:
This is going to be tough with Celebs go dating still on, we're going to have to do a catch up once there's finished
Oh fuck I'd forgotten about that! Must watch that. I only saw the first one. I swear I saw Stephen off Gogglebox at a gig I was at last week.

Strong opener.
The crazy couple might have a chance. Although I sense he will let her down somehow...she seems quite fragile underneath the bluster.

The other two. No chance whatsoever. He thinks he's better than her. Mind you, who'd have thought internet squat man and the plastic princess stood a chance....

It's absolutely awful, but I did love it.

I don't know though I think they let really bad behaviours slide, encourage abuse and conflict so I am going to try and swerve it this year. There is so much manipulation too.

Making the news for all the wrong reasons

Channel 4 will not remove alleged abuser from show

I'd never heard of this programme and won't be watching
Especially after this. His DBS came back fine. FFS.

Making the news for all the wrong reasons

Channel 4 will not remove alleged abuser from show

I'd never heard of this programme and won't be watching
That is grim. And there's a strong pointer he's like that in the first episode.

Strong opener.
The crazy couple might have a chance.
Mrs V reckoned they wouldn't survive the teeth thing. I thought they wouldn't get past the "shit on my chest" bit. :D And yet, so far so good. :eek: Wtf.

God, there’s all sorts of weirdness with Caspar and his family. He clearly fucking hates his sister and they’ve matched him with his sister and her with his BIL.

I would have bailed at the teeth thing, mainly because he decided she’d have a lack of sense of humour if she didn’t find it funny. Twat.

ETA, I’m still watching and the dynamic between the twins is hilarious but I would not want to touch that shitshow. 😄

Last edited:
Situation: you have a difficult relationship with your sister as you've spent much of your life being unfavourably compared to her.

Solution: Marry a total stranger who's just like her.

Sorted!

The look on excitable woman's mothers face when her telling daughter that her new husband lived in shock horror a caravan didn't have the desired effect, I found unintentionally hilarious - she looked like she'd been kicked.
She's clearly a shit-stirrer and we'll probably see more of this when they do the spend time with families bit later in the series.

Also I spent my early years living in a caravan and I have nothing but disdain for anyone who is snobby about that.

The look on excitable woman's mothers face when her telling daughter that her new husband lived in shock horror a caravan didn't have the desired effect, I found unintentionally hilarious - she looked like she'd been kicked.
She's clearly a shit-stirrer and we'll probably see more of this when they do the spend time with families bit later in the series.

Also I spent my early years living in a caravan and I have nothing but disdain for anyone who is snobby about that.
I'd be delighted with that caravan in the woods. It looks ace!

I got the impression, once it was clear the bride was delighted with her husbands living arrangements, that her ma was not shit stirring, but happy knowing her daughter would be very excited.

I got the impression, once it was clear the bride was delighted with her husbands living arrangements, that her ma was not shit stirring, but happy knowing her daughter would be very excited.

She (the mother) still appeared to be looking down on it at first, which I object to.

Disclaimer: I've not watched MAFSUK as I was mugged into watching the Aus one that ended up being the worst thing ever.
Mr Shit-on-my-chest

From a scientific research thread in 2007:

A friend of mine's sister is a music journo and was sent to New York a few years ago to interview a really, really famous musician. They got on well and went back to her hotel for a shag. All was going well, he was on top and reaching the vinegars by all accounts. Suddenly he pulls out and gasps something to her about 'REALLY getting it on'. She grunts some sort of acquiescence, whereupon he shuffles up her body and shits all over her tits :eek:

Apparently she screamed the place down, leapt out of bed, called him all the names under the sun and kicked him out. The funny thing is that he was all offended, saying that she was "too vanilla for this town" or something as he huffily put his trews on and fucked off.

That Lacey has been on Dress to impress with her mum and sister. I recognised them.

And, it would appear, Fred's Last Resort.

What's the betting she's on this for the "right" reasons.....? 🤔

So much tv to watch at the moment with this starting and it being the last week of Celebs Go Dating! I'm normally a day behind as well. Oh and your mum my dad or whatever it's called started this week. I need to get out more!

I'm one episode in and obviously I'm hooked! I really like the Geordie guy - his place looks fabulous! And I can't wait for what happens with Caspar and his sister. Sorry wife.

Last edited:
So much tv to watch at the moment with this starting and it being the last week of Celebs Go Dating! I'm normally a day behind as well.

I'm one episode in and obviously I'm hooked! I really like the Geordie guy - his place looks fabulous! And I can't wait for what happens with Caspar and his sister. Sorry wife.
And going by the adverts for CGD, one of last years MAFSUK contestants is on it.

Why do these men think the altar or speeches is the time to try to be funny with people you don’t know! 😄
Fucking nightmare.

Charlie and Eve do seem nice and relatively ‘normal’.

I was reminded when looking at my insta messages that I’d DM’d Zoe from a couple of years ago to ask where she got her cat sweatshirt. 😄

So much tv to watch at the moment with this starting and it being the last week of Celebs Go Dating! I'm normally a day behind as well. Oh and your mum my dad or whatever it's called started this week. I need to get out more!

We're the same being 1 day behind and are fully up to speed with CGD, Race Across The World (final episode tonight) + Celebrity Masterchef (final week next week). Can't wait to finish work today.

Back
Top Bottom