Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

#MAFSAU 2024

She went to bed without a top on. He got really upset about it and said she should really go to bed with a top on. She said "well you should too then....cuts both ways....you've got boobs too" and walked out.

He was fuming 😆

I love her more and more each episode

The Tim/Lucinda hug scene was quite cute - I'm amazed at her patience. I hope it pays off.

Collins though - what a nob. Even his exit was weird; the way he stood in the doorway saying 'bye then, see you around' with a faux sad look on his face :facepalm: Tbh though, I thought she was a bit of a dipstick too.

Lauren & Jonathan - hmmm...he does have a pretty boring monotone voice... It's quite funny when she's being all lairy and he's looking amused; less so when she's digging him for a reaction and he's unable to give her the reaction she wants.

Sara & Tim - she needs to shut up for 5 minutes and he needs to stand up for himself.

Tori & Jack 🤢 - are we to infer he's into piss/scat? As someone said above, the bloke is practically wrapped in red flags with a coating of ick all over and yet she seems to see it/not see it at the same time. Odd. Also when he said he likes submissive women etc. Jesus. He's a walking court case.

Ah. I've never been on a series thread before, don't know the etiquette...should we spoiler or leave a day before commenting or something?

Covid is responsible for me watching this show. I'd never bothered before but spent many lockdown Sundays watching hour upon hour of this nonsense. I'm hooked now.

Sara is looking really bad now....this date cancelling business. Not on. Not on at all.

Tim needs to stand up to her though. He's not doing it. But when he did just then, she exploded. Nah. It's not working is it?

He's trying to keep the peace and she's walking all over him.

Just finished tonight's ep - it gets worse. She's such a dick.

Talking of which, Tim made himself look like a right berk too. ((((Lucinda))))

Last edited:
We still have last night and tonight to watch, can’t wait, we’re gonna save them for tomorrow as catching up on CBB first.

We’ve caught up now.

I really hope Cassandra and Tristsan can get something going, we like both of them.

Sara ain’t doing herself any favours. We found it interesting that she corrected Casandra when she said her name (Sara v Sarah) even tho’ Tim say Sara (not Sarah).

Ben can do one.
Jack can do one, what is Tori seeing.
Nicholas is a dick.
Still love Lucinda.
Eden & Jayden we like, they seem solid.
Richard doing a sneaky extra minute on the task :cool:
Like Jonathon too, looks like a weetabix but he says some really thoughtful words.

We’ve caught up now.

I really hope Cassandra and Tristsan can get something going, we like both of them.

Sara ain’t doing herself any favours. We found it interesting that she corrected Casandra when she said her name (Sara v Sarah) even tho’ Tim say Sara (not Sarah).

Ben can do one.
Nicholas is a dick.
Still love Lucinda.
Like Jonathon too, looks like a weetabix but he says some really thoughtful words.
You make me realise I'm still learning their names.
I reckon Sara doesn't listen when Tim says her name.

She was so different on Love Island, I was actually rooting for her then.
Not now though.
Well exactly. According to Reddit she's a lot better on the late night live stream but I don't think they pull 'the edit' out of nothing.

We’ve caught up now.

Ben can do one.
Nicholas is a dick.
Still love Lucinda.
Nicholas?

We’re catching up on CBB now.

Jeez Louis Walsh is a fuckin cretin.
He’s a bitter old queen.
I’ve worked in a lot of care homes and he looks like he is in one he has that slightly bewildered look and ruffles hair. Him and Sharon walking arm in arm looked like they are about 90 👍

Back
Top Bottom