Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

#MAFSAU 2024

Catching up on last nights episode.

Love Andrea and Richard, can see them being good, hope so anyway.

Can’t remember the other couples names even tho’ I’m watching it, don’t hold out much hope for them from what I’ve seen.

So far..

I'm here!
I'm watching and loving it.
Loving Lucinda still.

Also watching Celeb BB wtfftw for my sins.

Love is Blind is on the list! 😍

I'm staying with my mum while she's recovering from surgery, so I'm having to watch around many, many quiz and antique show.

Oh dear when Timothy refused to do the ranking challenge I knew what he meant and thought that was a good idea to refuse. Then Richard went for it with gusto and showed that yeah, that's just going to come across as creepy.

I missed Jayden's confession, what was it?

Also, why is Jack the colour of a lobster?
In his confessions letter he said how he was cheated on, had blokes openly telling him they’d slept with his partner etc.

His response to this was he was going to sleep with one of her friends and get her to watch, and one of her mates was up for it.

Initially when chatting he said he didn’t regret doing it but in a chat with Eden afterwards he said he since did.

Something like that.

Thread needs photos with names underneath. I've been drawn in by Mrs FA but being old and infirm, can't remember what anybody's called...

(nb I've never seen this before and have no idea re: format, what's going to happen etc etc)

• Steroid bloke with the white beanie is clearly a massive wrongun; I worry for his wife.
  • Why did woman with cheekbones not want to show her phone? Bloke had just told her he'd been cheated on loads and had trust issues. If she's got nothing to hide, why not just show him? Unless...
  • Feel for poor sexy hippy woman. Her tattooed big lad seems sound but come on mate, if you fancy her, stop swerving her; I'm sure she'll be gentle and hold you after.
  • Loud, pissed up woman is excellent value, takes no shit & I hope her bloke can keep up.
  • Old guy made a terrible error by not putting his wife first in the attraction line-up; he's copped on though so hopefully hasn't arsed it up; they seem cool
  • Kickboxer bloke made a weird confession but seemed to recover convincingly; was a shame as they seemed well matched.

Wtf is going on with everyone's teeth?

big-smile-timmy-turner.gif

Last edited:
He did make me laugh tho when she'd invited him on a 4 day tantric sex retreat. 'Why'd I wanna go up in the hills with a load of hippies with my balls hanging out?'

Back
Top Bottom