Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

#MAFSAU 2024

In a 24 hour day I reckon she does, but that would be boring for the show.
Nah. I completely recognised the situation where he clearly wanted some personal space and she just seemed to ignore that.

Also his dad died 6 weeks ago, he seems pretty broken understandably. I wonder at the ethics of having someone so recently bereaved on such an intense show?

Nah. I completely recognised the situation where he clearly wanted some personal space and she just seemed to ignore that.

Also his dad died 6 weeks ago, he seems pretty broken understandably. I wonder at the ethics of having someone so recently bereaved on such an intense show?
I did feel on edge when she was following him round the apartment. How’s your bathroom, do you like it? 😄

True about his bereavement, probably a bad move.

I’ve caught up on every episode since yesterday as I was watching Brothers and Sisters (again) and couldn’t stop.

Now I'm fully committed to MAFS and CBB. ❤️

I've finally got stuck in and caught up - the joys of being a bit under the weather!

I don't think I'm taken by any of them other than Tris and Cassandra. One of the guys reminds me of someone I got a bit infatuated with not that long ago so is difficult to watch. And Collins. What is he about? "What a day....what a day..."

I know Collins is awkward but i think that expert was trying to deliberately make him seem more so, after brushing off Natalie's grief, seemed a bit defensive tbh.

I know Collins is awkward but i think that expert was trying to deliberately make him seem more so, after brushing off Natalie's grief, seemed a bit defensive tbh.
yeah, that whole exchange was odd. There's been a 'confrontation' on a previous series (can't remember details) which seems like that expert asserting dominance.

I've got in on my fire stick as well but trying to stay at E4 pace so I don't ruin it when talking with mates

I've already read ahead online and know who is still together and who is not. Doesn't matter, I don't care about that- I'm interested in the dynamics, how they play out and people being called out on their shit.

I didn't know there was a thread!

What on earth is Collins about?

He's living proof - if it were needed - that the main reason for this shows existence is ratings and nothing whatsoever to do with finding true love.

It's awful watching Natalie being tortured by the situation.

Last edited:
Surely there’s all types of experts/counsellors available for them and not just what we see on TV - I say/ask this thinking he’d be getting help to be able to move forward, same with Tristan.

I know Timothy is holding back with Lucinda but I think he knows what he wants/doesn’t want.

I saw an interview with him and apparently mafs have asked Collins to take part for the past 3 years. He's certainly a character.

I think Tim just doesn't fancy Lucinda. I can't make up my mind as to whether she is fabulous or annoying. Probably both...as many of us are!

Jayden...well that was a nice story!

Richard...oh Richard....imagine thinking the "rank the brides" task was REALLY about being honest. You silly fool. Mind you, they do seem to be good together.

Lauren is great.

Jack is horrific. Her mate was right when she spotted his wedding party was made up of clients.

Last edited:
I can't understand Tori at all. Whenever Jack is speaking to her and coming out with all his objectionable shit, she looks rightly unimpressed and I always think "ah, now the scales fall from her eyes". Then she opens her mouth and...agrees with him, defends him, claims they're getting along great and are so in sync :confused: Surely she must know he's a turd?

I can't understand Tori at all. Whenever Jack is speaking to her and coming out with all his objectionable shit, she looks rightly unimpressed and I always think "ah, now the scales fall from her eyes". Then she opens her mouth and...agrees with him, defends him, claims they're getting along great and are so in sync :confused: Surely she must know he's a turd?
Weird isn’t it, even thinking they’re the power couple.

Her best friend seems so sound as well. I hoped she would be more like her.

Back
Top Bottom