Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Made In Brixton reality TV show is coming.

I didn't! How did everyone else know? I read back and nothing really stands out apart from two comments hinting at it, but they could also mean something else.
it was:
a - too tailor made to bait ed and others
b - too far away from how television works WRT to casting
C - I've met teuchter. They wouldn't have even met him for a casting, and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have bothered applying.

You lot are touchy about age! Don't know hendo or Gramsci (yet?)- but think I might be the oldest in that list, and I'm not even that old! What's wrong with being older? I like being older. Plenty of my friends never got the opportunity. Do I have to start the sing if you're glad to be gray thread?

At least we don't have to worry about being vibrant and edgy. And it will hopefully make TV vampires leave us alone, can't be all bad.

Innit, apart from my achy knees getting older has been great.

It has been noted. :mad:

To be honest, I'm not sure the TV producers would be interested in my Brixton life. It's really quite dull.
bindun, anyway...

Jerry-Margo-Leadbetter-good-neighbors-17395234-320-240.jpg

I didn't! How did everyone else know? I read back and nothing really stands out apart from two comments hinting at it, but they could also mean something else.

Not quite sure why some people are trying to spread the idea that it's made up but you should trust your own judgement and treat what the mob says with a pinch of salt.

I think it's a small minority who wouldn't be happy with me representing their views, and they are mostly just trolls and troublemakers.

I think it's a small minority who wouldn't be happy with me representing their views, and they are mostly just trolls and troublemakers.

I'm used to be part of a small minority, but I've never been called a troll before. I thought my troublemaking days were over.

Back
Top Bottom