Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Made In Brixton reality TV show is coming.

v3kahj.png

However, some may be interested in another project which we have been working up in parallel, which for now goes under the title "Britain's Bolshiest Bulletin Boards". This will be taking a look at some of the UK's most active discussion boards including urban 75.
How will this format work, will it be like What the Papers Say with shouty voiceovers reading out people's comments or Charlie Brooker's Points off You?

How will this format work, will it be like What the Papers Say with shouty voiceovers reading out people's comments or Charlie Brooker's Points off You?
Inevitably, most of the u75 comments will be read out in a shouty voice. At present I am assigning various regional dialects to different posters.

Inevitably, most of the u75 comments will be read out in a shouty voice. At present I am assigning various regional dialects to different posters.
Are you using bolshie in a very loose way? as Kippers and various other moonbats are a goldmine of unintentional comedy.

Don't make me read the thread...has it started yet? :hmm:
I've been away for the weekend and feel great which means I can take the trauma of some trashy, toe curling TV as long as I limit the time spent watching. :thumbs:

Don't make me read the thread...has it started yet? :hmm:
I've been away for the weekend and feel great which means I can take the trauma of some trashy, toe curling TV as long as I limit the time spent watching. :thumbs:
Second episode is tonight on bbc three at 10 (I think).

Back
Top Bottom