Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Made In Brixton reality TV show is coming.

take you off ignore for 1 min and this?? :confused:
why bump a post from months ago? surely you've got much more important stuff to be getting on with and posting about
Why post something if you don't want people to comment on it?

Perhaps all posts should disappear after a certain time has passed? Would you be happy then?

I'd be happier if you'd stop being a childish knob and commenting on me when i've had no interaction with you for months

I've not really been on here for months and your idiocy seems so widespread it's impossible to avoid as soon as I come back.

I like the way you think you can pick and choose which posters are allowed to respond to your posts, though! Who do you think you are?! :D

so you take issue with what you say is idiocy but racism is funny and fine with you, nice

also see where i said 'id' be happier' - that does not mean i think i "can pick and choose which posters are allowed to respond to your posts" does it
the only way to stop you being annoying is to put you back on ignore which is a shame

Is this program actually happening? It been doing the rounds for over a year now and there's (correct me if i'm wrong) no mention of any TV channel commissioning a pilot or script.

The production company itself seem to have very little experience and seem a little mickey mouse to me!

http://www.knickerbockerglory.tv/people/

so you take issue with what you say is idiocy but racism is funny and fine with you, nice
Point out where I've said this or stop lying.

also see where i said 'id' be happier' - that does not mean i think i "can pick and choose which posters are allowed to respond to your posts" does it
the only way to stop you being annoying is to put you back on ignore which is a shame
Whine, whine, whine...

A lot of u75 users seem to have a problem using the ignore function. The whole point of the ignore function is that you use it to ignore people - ie, you don't keep turning it on and off to see what they've said. That isn't what ignoring is.

Personally I never use the ignore function as I am of strong enough mind just to disregard comments instead of going into meltdown because of them. I know others don't have this level of self control but unfortnately it seems that neither do they have the self discipline to use the ignore function to actually ignore people.

So perhaps the ignore function could be modified so that it irrevocably establishes the ignoring for a period of, say, six months.

This would put a stop to a lot of whining and attention seeking.

Maybe I should do a thread in feedback.

A lot of u75 users seem to have a problem using the ignore function. The whole point of the ignore function is that you use it to ignore people - ie, you don't keep turning it on and off to see what they've said. That isn't what ignoring is.

Personally I never use the ignore function as I am of strong enough mind just to disregard comments instead of going into meltdown because of them. I know others don't have this level of self control but unfortnately it seems that neither do they have the self discipline to use the ignore function to actually ignore people.

So perhaps the ignore function could be modified so that it irrevocably establishes the ignoring for a period of, say, six months.

This would put a stop to a lot of whining and attention seeking.

Maybe I should do a thread in feedback.
Yes, the Feedback Forum is just the place.

I'm sure your sensible suggestions will be judged fairly and possibly even taken on board.

So anyway i was invited, via my made in brixton contacts, so speak as a "local online cultural commentator". They wanted something that would allow business leaders considering starting ventures in Brixton a little insight into the challenges they might encounter when engaging with the more radical elements of the local community.

I decided to title my talk "All Typing and No Trousers: Adventures in Brixton's Internet Underworld". I included various anecdotes about U75's main "characters" but don't worry, real usernames were not used and were pixelated in the PowerPoint slides.

The business leaders were amused by these stories of mischief and robust but ultimately good natured debate (i had to remove a lot of bad language from some parts).

The second part of my talk looked at various matters which i cannot share here for legal reasons but was also well received.

There were nice canapes afterwards.

I spilt some champagne on a VIP's briefcase but luckily he was even more drunk than me and didn't notice. We later went for some cocktails at the Shrub and Shutter. Then i remember being in some kind of private members bar, i don't know where, but when i awoke this afternoon i discovered that i had bought a distressed oak coffee table and a set of antique milk urns.

Back
Top Bottom