Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

rxntdxip1nta1.jpg

:D

Infinite growth is of course impossible. But what she is on about is making growth to skim the profit, not to improve products, services or work conditions

Most non-psychopaths would just crawl into bed and never get out again if they did what Truss did. Imagine strutting around, lecturing people about government and the economy after what she did. The mind boggles.
I guess it’s a self-protection of the psyche, to double down on it being all somebody else’s fault. Otherwise she would have to gaze into the abyss.

What gets me is how she can bang on about personal responsibility whilst seeming being unaware of her own personal responsibility for the fuckstorm she and Kwarteng created
Ah but she's already said that it wasn't her fault, it was all that pesky Kwarteng's fault for the shitshow financial collapse :snarl:

I heard bits of that bonkers speech c/o Max Robespierre on YT and she gets more and more yokel as she progresses - by all accounts she started out speaking with a broad Paisley accent ...
Doubtless to American ears she sounds interlectuwal ...

The Reform Party has produced their own bizarre clone ...
By all accounts they used to be on GB "News" ...
And more bizarrely had actual political experience - albeit as a Brexit MEP they would never have needed to know anything ...

Last edited:
The Reform Party has produced their own bizarre clone ...
By all accounts they used to be on GB "News" ...
And more bizarrely had actual political experience - albeit as an Brexit MEP would never have needed to know anything ...

That’s Roderick Spode’s Laurence Fox’s party

There's something of the 'David Ike' about Truss at the minute - in as much as she's seemingly saying any old twoddle in an attempt to stay relevant, but everything is so fundamentally random and otherwise insane that she mostly gets laughed at.

You could definitely see her starting some batshit breakaway party in the not too distant future couldn't you.

Back
Top Bottom