Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

TBH Orang Utan's source is at least as good as the source of the tabloid stories about their relationship (the worst I can find in the papers is one about him being distraught and refusing to talk about her) so I'll let it go this time.
It’s not a ‘source’ ffs. I don’t claim to be a journalist. It’s technically hearsay.

Liz Truss, a preening, talentless narcissist, is in the worst position of all; having briefly tasted the highest office but destined to go down in the annals as so compellingly shit and out of her depth in that office, that history will spend the next few centuries basically pointing and laughing at her. She's someone who made it to the top through talking over others, and no one will be listening ever again.

Future A-level questions won't ask for an assessment of her time in office- there's not really going to be enough of an evidence base- but will ask for an assessment of the conditions that projected a charmless nonentity, so devoid of any redeeming qualities, into the role of PM in the first place.

I hope the shame and humiliation fucking choke her for whatever time she has left.

Liz Truss, a preening, talentless narcissist, is in the worst position of all; having briefly tasted the highest office but destined to go down in the annals as so compellingly shit and out of her depth in that office, that history will spend the next few centuries basically pointing and laughing at her. She's someone who made it to the top through talking over others, and no one will be listening ever again.

Future A-level questions won't ask for an assessment of her time in office- there's not really going to be enough of an evidence base- but will ask for an assessment of the conditions that projected a charmless nonentity, so devoid of any redeeming qualities, into the role of PM in the first place.

I hope the shame and humiliation fucking choke her for whatever time she has left.
Not even that, Her legacy is to be a pub quiz question, that will be seen as the sum total of her life's achievements...

FY_DCJsXwAA1E3i

Back
Top Bottom