Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

maybe a bit early but winter window opens 1st jan - heard anything?

At our place Martin O'Neill will be looking for at least a goal scorer, someone who can attack from midfield and maybe someone on the left of defence but I've no idea who is out there and available. We may be interested in Nikica Jelavic and James Collins. Don't know much about Jelavic.

long-haired, booze-hound liverpool flop andy carrol might be going back to toon for 10 million.

Everton sign Darron Gibson for £1.5m. I'd rather have had Jamie Vardy from Fleetwood, he would have cost about the same.

Some nonsense referring to The Floral Dance at Spurs. If I track one of these cryptic "ITK"s down and shoot them in the face for spouting bullshit, would a jury acquit me on the grounds of intolerable provocation?

The Vertonghen speculation's gotten me a little moist I must admit. I know I'm probably being duped by a YouTube video, but this makes him look rather special.

So Hazard is goin to the 6th best team in the league? Would have thought he'd set his sights a little higher ;)

Louis Saha has been released by Spurs and City have released Owen Hargreaves, quite a few other surprises on the list announced on SSN.

from the fiver :D

bassong_2315891b.jpg

.. meanwhile Sebastien Bassong could barely contain his excitement when unveiled as Norwich's new signing.

Little disappointed Chelsea are now apparently faves for Theo. There was talk of him going abroad and I always think it could be good from a national team POV for one or two players to ply their trade abroad.

Little disappointed Chelsea are now apparently faves for Theo. There was talk of him going abroad and I always think it could be good from a national team POV for one or two players to ply their trade abroad.

Theo's not good enough to play abroad, his crossing and passing is too hit and miss. Good for the prem though since everything is 100mph.

Aye, tis a fair point, though that's kinda my point - would be nice to have a couple of players who could do something that wasn't at 100mph.

Like a Paul Scholes, for example :hmm:

Ooh, send Wilshire abroad instead! :D (No offence Gunners ;))

Yes when we as a football nation appreciate players for having football brains and not being just sprinters and athletes we might actually do something internationally. Wilshire definitely fits this mould but there's not enough of his type around.

Apparently Milan have agreed a €10m deal for Sneijder with... Galatasaray?! :confused:

The player yet to agree personal terms, not sure I can see that ever happening!

Man Utd reported as having secured Zaha too, immediately loaned back to Palace until the end of the season.

Being reported Chelsea (in fact the reports really say Abramovich) are offering Guardiola £18,000,000 a year to be their coach.

*If* it was true it would actually pressure Pep, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom