Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

That’s a calculated risk , however it’s partially mitigated in some of the newer signings on relatively low salaries which gives room to reward those whose value increases. It’s a squad in rapid transition and there will inevitably be players sold in the close season .
Well yeh but anyone who gets better will want a bigger salary in a hurry so it saves nothing. Whereas every player that does not and has a higher than deserved salary will coast. I have seen it happen at United for years on much shorter contracts. Phil Jones is constantly forgotten and on way too much.

Well yeh but anyone who gets better will want a bigger salary in a hurry so it saves nothing. Whereas every player that does not and has a higher than deserved salary will coast. I have seen it happen at United for years on much shorter contracts. Phil Jones is constantly forgotten and on way too much.
Very difficult to compare us in any way with how Man Utd at drum to be honest

Well yeh Chelsea are doing awfully and spent way more.
sorry I just saw my typo -should have read 'are run' not at drum.

The two clubs have very different operating models, in fact, part of the conditions for any bids for the club when it had to be sold was not to replicate the Glazier type model for owners taking money out.

Back
Top Bottom