Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

Apparently Milan have agreed a €10m deal for Sneijder with... Galatasaray?! :confused:

The player yet to agree personal terms, not sure I can see that ever happening!

Man Utd reported as having secured Zaha too, immediately loaned back to Palace until the end of the season.

sneijder is hoping for a premier league lub to step in, its been reported in a few places that liverpool maybe going to place a bid.

So he's gone to Turkey.

Despite everything, it still surprises me when players refuse to lower their wages to go to a bigger club . I suppose in some cases it's not the money per se, it's that they don't want to be seen to be conceding ground, or being 'demoted'.

Bale story getting more boring by the day.

AVB effectively telling Real to go fuck themselves was quite amusing though.

I'm rather hoping that this is true:
Update from conversation I had yesterday.
Bale is not for sale unless Tottenham receive a ridiculous offer. The money offered, and quoted in the press, even though a world record, is not deemed ridiculous by the spurs board. Tottenham have told Madrid this. There are no current negotiations and no current contact between the clubs.
Tottenham feel they must be compensated for the commercial outlay and immediate loss of earnings if Bale goes. This would mean an offer significantly north of £80 million.

The payment structure that was written in the press is rubbish. No fee has been agreed; so talk of payment structure is very wide of the mark; no negotiations are taking place.

Regarding the player swap, the Portuguese left back, Tottenham don’t want it involved in the Bale transfer and here’s why.
I have already mentioned that AVB was offered Luke Shaw as a potential target and AVB refused.
The Portuguese left back, was a target before the Madrid/Bale saga. Tottenham were quoted a price and wanted to discuss terms. Then the Bale saga kicked off and Madrid decided to negotiate at a higher price.

On Bale.
He has not refused to train. He has been working on his fitness.
It was AVB’s decision not to play him on tour.
He wanted to stay at Tottenham and asked his agent to negotiate a deal for next year.
Real Madrid said to him it’s now or never. He would be happy to stay for another year.
He doesnt feel he is ready to move.
It’s difficult for him and not fair to question or to slag off his character.
I know all 99.99% of "ITK" is bullshit. But this definitely isn't, because I really want it to be true. :oops: :rolleyes: :D

Fuck it though, Paulinho, Chadli and Soldado ain't bad going so far - and I suspect a significant factor in Lewis releasing those funds was about trying to convince Bale of our ambition.

AVB effectively telling Real to go fuck themselves was quite amusing though.

I'm rather hoping that this is true:

I know all 99.99% of "ITK" is bullshit. But this definitely isn't, because I really want it to be true. :oops: :rolleyes: :D

Fuck it though, Paulinho, Chadli and Soldado ain't bad going so far - and I suspect a significant factor in Lewis releasing those funds was about trying to convince Bale of our ambition.

Or he might have been releasing the funds in expectation of a bale-sized transfer fee coming in.

Or he might have been releasing the funds in expectation of a bale-sized transfer fee coming in.

Might have been. And in any other season I'd have that down as a virtual certainty.

But...

The new TV deal's provided a whacking great windfall to Prem teams - £2bn more than the previous one. That'll see the bottom ranking team get at least £20m more each season. Spurs, as well being guaranteed to finish in the top 6 even by h8erz, are usually a favourite for televising so can probably expect up to £60m more per season than last year.

That's just domestic revenue too. Don't know if the overseas deals have been finalised yet, but they were also up for renewal and would be expected to increase significantly.

The word in Spain is apparently Falcao didn't appreciate being taken the tax-exempt status in Monaco, and wants out. To Real.

Or even the twats have noticed nobody cares that much if Bale comes or goes, and need a new strategy to sell newspapers. The problem will be convincing FIFA/UEFA he didn't already have two valid contracts this season.

I would laugh like a hyena with a feather up its arse if the Bale transfer fell through and Levi and Spurs ended up a £100 million up shit Creek.

Chelsea officially announced that they have on the transfer of William and Russia super giants Anzhi agree the Brazilian midfielder will become Chelsea's first four signings this summer.

fehle said:
Chelsea officially announced that they have on the transfer of William and Russia super giants Anzhi agree the Brazilian midfielder will become Chelsea's first four signings this summer.

Got a link or source for this official announcement?

This is very nice and very informative sharing about football.actually i am very crazy about football.this is very nice sharing and i get very much information from it ,

Good/ promising player but not at that price

I think the bid is precise so as to trigger a release clause in Draxler's contract. Maybe we are doing another Suarez and the eyes are elsewhere.
I don't know enough about Draxler to comment on the value but nothing is cheap in January.

Back
Top Bottom