Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

This Alexis Sanchez story seems to have a twist every day. Yesterday Barca were favourites to get him now it's City with United apparently unwilling to go above £30m.

Meanwhile it looks like we'll offload Adebayor to Zenit St Petersburg:D

Fabregas Transfert

Latest Updates from Barcelona is that They won't be paying 40 millions for Fabregas as he doesn't even worth the half of it after the past season and Villa His as you guys said in good Shape so he's definately staying;) I think that Wenger knows what he's doing: He blocked him last year and said he would let him go this one and now Barcelona is about to give up!they might use him in a trade for a better player...:rolleyes:

Ash Young to Man U - just crossing Ts and dotting Is. One of last season's best players for me.

A little unsure as to where he'll fit in, what with Valencia and Nani, though I seem to remember at the end of the season reading that Nani may be on his way out.

Aye, fair enough, I tend to work to Pro Evo logic of "I've got two wingers, they'll start every game, I might bring on another if they get tired" :oops:

Sanchez now looks Barca or maybe United bound. Apparently he was to take a flight from Chile to Europe to discuss terms but when he found out it was City he refused to board:facepalm:

And Adebayor doesn't fancy playing in Russia. No surprise from a "man" that wears a snood in August.

Kranjcar, Modric, Bale, all very good left wing players.
Young can play as a support striker too. We have three of those, and no 'proper' centre-forward.

Ashley Young would cost a fortune, particularly as he's English Would spending £25m on him be a good use of Spurs' resources? No.

We need a proper CF first. After that a RW to make Lennon fight for his place, and some defensive reinforcement. Spending half the transfer budget on Young would be idiocy.

Yep! no blackman wants to play in Russia they know how it might end...when you know how racist the fans can be over there, especially when you got a bad attitude like Ade's! Hope Nani won't leave tho:( Still cant believe he didn't start on the CL Final might have been better even tho guardiola's team would win anyway...

Yep! no blackman wants to play in Russia they know how it might end...when you know how racist the fans can be over there, especially when you got a bad attitude like Ade's! Hope Nani won't leave tho:( Still cant believe he didn't start on the CL Final might have been better even tho guardiola's team would win anyway...

You say that but Eto'o has just signed for Anzhi Makhachkala. Frankly rather surprising considering the blatant racism that appears to be evident there tho the 20 million euros a year probably helps. They've also got Roberto Carlos and tried to get Elano from Santos, also linked with Ganso. Weird selection of players to go for considering.

Back
Top Bottom