Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

OOooohh you shit stirrer you!

I thought that was quite funny and was waiting for ed and co to spot it. Wonder what will happen to Bellamy. He seems to think he can stay at Cardiff but with the EUFA rules changing surely City need some cashback on him and certainly can't afford to pay most of his wages for another season.

He wouldn't get near the City starting XI these days and if he decided to slag off Mancini no one would care or give a fuck any more.

I'm sure Tottenham will be looking to lose the usual job lot; full backs, forwards, maybe central defenders - pick and mix, name a price.

carlton cole to west brom or stoke, parker to liverpool or villa. ba to sunderland & upson to spurs, are the sensibelish ones i have heard for our exodus so far.

dave

Yeah, he's dissatisfied at not getting more starts. He seems to be suffering under the illusion that you win games by scoring the most offsides.

That made me laugh out loud.

Benzema has been ridiculously hot in rumours today cos of some comments by Wenger

"Signing him does not seem impossible. He's a player that I like.

"He's intelligent in his movement, he is capable of combining well with others and making a difference, and of doing individual moves as well.

"So, for me, he's a player who's at the top level in the world."

His agent says :
"I went to London for personal business, not to discuss any transfer," said Djaziri.

"Karim Benzema has a contract with Real Madrid so let's wait and see.

"He loves Madrid and wants to play every time as he loves playing football."

We can dream at least.

Also, Nasri has been ridiculously linked with Manchester United...

Yeah, he's dissatisfied at not getting more starts. He seems to be suffering under the illusion that you win games by scoring the most offsides.

That reminds me of a photo of Adebayor I saw recently with the caption "Born Offside". He might end up at Spurs.

Samba to Arsenal a persistent rumour.....apparently Wenger made a bid in Jan, player keen but club not, but he will be allowed to go now. This rumour is all over the place, but may well just be fuelled by it's retelling, rather than being anything concrete.

Bellamy to Stoke ....

Looks like he'll be going somewhere. City need to do a fire sale and trim the wage bill to comply with this Platini stuff so there'll be no more loan deals unless the other club pays all the wages.

It'll be hard to shift some of them as they're on high wags.

Looks like he'll be going somewhere. City need to do a fire sale and trim the wage bill to comply with this Platini stuff so there'll be no more loan deals unless the other club pays all the wages.

It'll be hard to shift some of them as they're on high wags.

I can't see there's any way they can get near it by doing that, not by shifting the likes of Bellamy when Toure is still there on 5 times as much.

They'll be more likely to add to the wage bill this summer - probably massively.

could someone please exoplain to me how the hell jordon henderson is allegedly worth 20milion and how phil jones is worth at least 16 million.

That is silly money(allegedly)

dave

Back
Top Bottom