Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

Contender for ulgiest man in world football, Franck Ribery is a target for Arsenal. He's a very pacy and tricky Marseille winger who will replace Pires, or so the rumour goes.

Savage Henry said:
Mirror is claiming Liverpool are after Darren Bent

Oh god - it's started. The post-Curbs fall-out is in progress. :( :mad:

Peter Taylor is apparently on the short-list to take over according to the Observer and BBC website.

nipsla said:
Oh god - it's started. The post-Curbs fall-out is in progress. :( :mad:

Peter Taylor is apparently on the short-list to take over according to the Observer and BBC website.

Charlton have signed a couple of players since the end of the season allready ,

They have Sorondo who has been on loan from Inter Milan but not played much due to injury as well as Cory Gibbs on a free from Feyenord as long as the work permit goes through ok !

Diamond said:
They do have a knack of going in for distinctly average English strikers, don't they? Heskey, Crouch...Bent!

Yeah they seem to be going for the Top English scorer in the premiership :rolleyes:

Savage Henry said:
Yeah they seem to be going for the Top English scorer in the premiership :rolleyes:

Fair enough. He's an alright player, but nothing special. We saw that in the Uruguay game. Either way he certainly isn't of the calibre that Liverpool need to fulfill their ambitions. Bent won't win you the premiership, that's for sure.

Diamond said:
Fair enough. He's an alright player, but nothing special. We saw that in the Uruguay game. Either way he certainly isn't of the calibre that Liverpool need to fulfill their ambitions. Bent won't win you the premiership, that's for sure.

You mean he didn't score in the game , he did some good running off the ball though !

Savage Henry said:
You mean he didn't score in the game , he did some good running off the ball though !

That's what I mean by distinctly average. He's not shit by any stretch of the imagination, but he's of the same quality as a James Beattie. Maybe he'll improve in time but if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be asking why the club isn't being linked with someone of a higher quality than Darren Bent. If he goes there he'll be just another of the passengers that Gerrard has to carry each and every game.

David O'Bleary said something along the lines of James Milner is my love child and he wants to come to Villa, Newcastle's retained list is out on Monday so more will be known then

Who are we linked with today?
Dirk Kuyt (looks a bit like a Dutch Kevin Kyle for my liking)
Ruud V.N (Inevitable)
Lucas Neil

We're just waiting to rob Pompey of £2m for Amdy Faye (used fivers accepted)

Kuyt is a handy player to have, but not really the sort of person to transform the team. You need a goal scorer!

Barca clearout continues...Gabri's gone to Ajax. Looks like we won't be splashingt out this summer and giving a few more of the kids a chance.

Not really a transfer but Johan Neeskens is Rijkaard's #2 :cool: :cool: nice to welcome a Barca hero back

Palace have brought in Mark Kennedy [a left footed player playing on the left wing? This doesn't sound like Palace!], Leon Cort from Hull [he was born in Streatham so I love him already] and Scott Flinders from Barnsley, some highly rated young keeper.

We'll still do fuck all next season.

According to team talk we are looking at kuyt. Rafa is hardly ever wrong, but I got to state this guy is not for us, Aurelio and alves are more the ticket.

apparently the toon just snatched duff by outbidding tottingham and he's gonna sign this weekend

bowyer, out duff in

that's more like it

My fucking pompey forum has been overrun by fucking Fenerbahce cunts, which probably means we're signing Anelka in the next few days.

:mad: @ fener coonts

:D @ anelka, no.9

Neva said:
There's rumours going around that Man Utd are signing Henrik Larsson on a short term loan. It would make sense tbh.

Radio Manchester's announced it.Who am i to argue?

Back
Top Bottom