Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

I'm voting jeremy. Oh wait I don't get to. I was thinking the other day about how to weaponise ebola and tailor it to a specific persons individual genes SpookyFrank you know about genetics- is it doable

I was thinking the other day about how to weaponise ebola and tailor it to a specific persons individual genes SpookyFrank you know about genetics- is it doable

Long story short, no it's not. Not to that level of specificity. There'd be no way to do it without massive and unpredictable collateral damage.

Yes, I have looked into it.

e2a: You'd also need a good sample of your target's DNA to even begin tailoring a virus. If you're getting close enough to extract blood with a hypodermic, you might as well just poison the fucker.

Burnham says the perception articulated by the questioner is widely felt. People feel claimants are getting too much. But there is a campaign to demonise people on benefits. And the disabled are being penalised. That is cruel. In the end, the best answer to this is more jobs, and more good jobs.

great to see Andy mention the demonisation of claimants, etc.

Long story short, no it's not. Not to that level of specificity. There'd be no way to do it without massive and unpredictable collateral damage.

Yes, I have looked into it.

e2a: You'd also need a good sample of your target's DNA to even begin tailoring a virus. If you're getting close enough to extract blood with a hypodermic, you might as well just poison the fucker.
:( and it was such a cool plan. Guess we'll just have to back to the old school

christ that was a depressing prog. Not too bothered aout the plants and the other shit questions but the panel- outside of corbyn it was carbon-copy newspaper rhetoric from plastic politicians. Such a bunch of cunts- especially yvette 'I was ill for a bit 20 years ago' cooper. Just fuck off. Burnhams just a nulabdrone by the look. Fuck the labour party. Its got what for anyone if you have wealth and would like to keep getting more, tory party. If you are not doing so well and wish to do better.......who

not the business fellating, wealth creator bumming set of twats who layed out a thorough me-too to capital tonight. A plague, a fire, and a nuclear strike on both their houses. The fucking assured arrogance as they delivered those lines. Die in a fire.

Kendall says there is a problem for Labour. She met someone in Wales yesterday who said the party did not believe in work.

Ah the same as Ed who met the guy whose neighbour could work but didn't.

labour were not soft on benefits, so where is that woman in Wales getting her information from, the tabloids?

Ah the same as Ed who met the guy whose neighbour could work but didn't.

labour were not soft on benefits, so where is that woman in Wales getting her information from, the tabloids?

Not that there ever would be from the mainstream candidates, or from almost any Labour people really, but there's not enough challenging of stupid popular perceptions/malign media propaganda that fuels them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom